Review: ORS No More Flakes

Chinagem

I've never heard anybody mention this product on the forum before so I thought I'd let you ladies know how this product worked out for me. Actually, I bought it for my bf because he has a terrible problem with dry scalp and dandruff. It does a great job at keeping his scalp free of dandruff and itch plus it adds an incredible shine. When I noticed how delicious his head was smelling, I decided to use a bit on my own hair (natural, dry, supa nappy). So after I washed my hair I used it on the front section of my hair (too lazy to put it anywhere else). I used it twice more during the week and now my hair in the front is soooooo soft and has far less shrinkage than anywhere else on my head now and I believe it's because of this product. It's very light and gives my hair incredible sheen.

I just wanted to put this out there for the ladies that may be looking for a grease-like product that does not contain any mineral oil or petroleum. Here are the ingredients for anybody interested: herbal infusion of purified water, horsetail, stinging nettle, garlic, kola nut, panthenol, oil of castor bean, isopropyl palmitate, oleth 10, benzocain, glycerine, menthol, soy bean oil, propylene glycol, essential fatty acids (omega 3 & omega 6), capsicum, rice bran oil and fragrance oils

ETA: http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/products/nomoreflakes.htm

Last edited:
I like the ingredients! Does Walmart sell it?? I definately have to try it because I love ORS products.

BTW..Thanks for sharing

MzTami said:
I like the ingredients! Does Walmart sell it?? I definately have to try it because I love ORS products.

BTW..Thanks for sharing

No problema. I don't know if walmart sells it but I got his/mine from sally's. If memory serves me correctly, it was 6.99.

I've been using ORS No More Flakes for a couple of months now, and I really do like the results, so far. Keeps my scalp and hair very moisturized and soft. But, it does tend to build-up on the scalp quickly and weigh the hair down a little, so I'm finding myself having to do a clarifying shampoo twice a month instead of once/month which corrects the problem. It's a keeper. :up:

Back