review on Chi Keratin Mist

chocolatethai

hi ladies
i was shopping on drugstore.com the other day-they had nuetragena triple moisture stuff on sale-and ran across this product by Chi i read the review on there and they were really good so i deceided to try it out. i WAS on a personal no-heat-for-the-summer challenge so i deceided to try this product just on one small section in the front, needless to say i typing this right now with my entire head flat ironed:perplexed cuz that one section felt sooooooo delicious:lick:. my hair usually feels silky when i use my chi silk infusion but the combination of the two products left my hair feeling like butter, i still cant stop touching my hair. it seems like my individual strands feel smother than before, if that's possible, the bottle was a little expensive but totally worth it since it's going to be a staple of mine from here on

Thanks for your review, I've been eyeing this for a while now, I was hoping somebody would give a review on it before I spent the money on it, thx.

hi ladies
i was shopping on drugstore.com the other day-they had nuetragena triple moisture stuff on sale-and ran across this product by Chi i read the review on there and they were really good so i deceided to try it out. i WAS on a personal no-heat-for-the-summer challenge so i deceided to try this product just on one small section in the front, needless to say i typing this right now with my entire head flat ironed:perplexed cuz that one section felt sooooooo delicious:lick:. my hair usually feels silky when i use my chi silk infusion but the combination of the two products left my hair feeling like butter, i still cant stop touching my hair. it seems like my individual strands feel smother than before, if that's possible, the bottle was a little expensive but totally worth it since it's going to be a staple of mine from here on

This is the perfect product for heat use...I have both on hand and all I need is the MB and I'm set!!

Wanted to bump this because I found bottles of this at Marshalls for $7.99! I might try it...

Back