Review of Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream

Shadiyah

Well I spent $34.00 for this product. When I first heard about it I thought to myself I am in protective style and I am not spending that much money on nothing. Well that night or the next day and it came today. So I tried it today.

I just wanted to say that when I put it in my hand I thought this feels like something I had before and then when I smelled it I knew it was something I knew. I put it in my hair anyway to see how it would act on my hair. I waited for it to dry and it was shiny and the curls were nice but I don't think it is for me. I can not stand the smell it is why I stop buying creme of natural organtic. I could not stand the smell. and they both feel the same.

I have another product coming from curl junkie the leave in

You can put it up in the exchange thread for sell/swap. Which curl junkie do you have coming. I just purchase the curl junkey daily fix con.

You can put it up in the exchange thread for sell/swap. Which curl junkie do you have coming. I just purchase the curl junkey daily fix con.

I have HIBISCUS & BANANA HONEY BUTTA - LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER
1$22.00$22.00

coming in the mail lol sorry about that I didn't think it was going to copy like this

Update.... once it dry all the way the nap of my hair is not happy. It don't very nice and it was kks and I had to cut one off and grab the olive oil to place in that area just to combat the knots. I hope the next product is not like this which why I don't spending all that money on these things.

I don't know if this is review week with me or not but I really have found out with no doubt that jane carter cdc is not for me nor my daughter. she really didn't like it. the hibiscns & banana honey butta was not right for my curls but I do use it for my plaits. it makes them stiff and hang longer even though they are only getting tied up for the night.
but for some reason I went out to the store after last night of order eco styler clear online for only $2.29 I had to go to the store to compare prices and I ended up getting the moroccan argan oil eco styler because 32oz was only 4.99 now I have it in my freshly co wash hair waiting on it to dry but I want to talk my daughter into letting me put it in her hair when she comes back because she has to work tonight and I want to show her how she can lay her curls down.
also I bought once of my real old stabbles from the beginning of my hair journey texture my way curl keeper. I use to use this much until I learned about mixed chicks. I don't know why I got it but I think it was to have on hand for my daughter or one of her friends hair. lol I am just a junkie I can not help myself.

well I will keep you posted lol

my hair is dry and I loved it.... I it in my daughters hair also. I want to show you pics of her hair once wet and dry I put it on her dry hair while she was styling it so that is not a true review for her curls but I got great curls and volume from the eco styler.

Good luck, I ended up giving mine away to my sister, it always left my hair super dry even when paired with the nourish and shine.

Good luck, I ended up giving mine away to my sister, it always left my hair super dry even when paired with the nourish and shine.

LOL, I used her new smoother underneath and jojoba oil! I used another oil for my take down. Oh well.... I'm going to try and make it work! Thanks for confirming what I am dealing with right now.

For those who are wondering, this stuff reeks of fruit loops. I couldn't bring myself to buy it after opening the jar in the store. nope.

I use to love there stuff but I feel like their formula has changed my hair didn't feel he same

Back