Review of It's a 10 Hair Mask!!! RAVE

Coffee

It should be called It's a 100% Hair Mask. My hair is so soft, yet strong, smells wonderful, feels awesome and it is a keeper. It's only 8oz so it's a tad expensive, I paid $23 + shipping for mine, and I will only use it maybe once per month, but I will always have a jar on hand. I am just so amazed at how wonderful this mask is :grin:. The leave in and mask is too good not to use.

Thanks for the review!
It has excellent reviews on Amazon and Folica too. Hmmm....and my PJ days are supposed to be over.

Yes, thank you for this! Yesterday I bought the basic items of the It's A 10 line: Shampoo, Mask and Leave-In. I cant wait to wash my hair on Friday! I needed this review to hype me up :drunk:

Thanks for the review!
It has excellent reviews on Amazon and Folica too. Hmmm....and my PJ days are supposed to be over.

Girl I didn't mean to make you fall off the wagon :lachen:, but this is the product to fall off for :yep:.

It's pure moisture:grin:.

Girl I didn't mean to make you fall off the wagon :lachen:, but this is the product to fall off for :yep:.

It's pure moisture:grin:.

:nono: you should be shame you come here flaunting your great product with no BEWARE PJ's :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

Digs in her pocket and pulls out lint (lint sound)

:poke:Trying to resist.

Moisture, Moisture, Moisture

For real though, I think once I use up 2 items I will treat myself to this if your still giving this great reviews. Thanks for sharing :)

Can you let us know a few key ingredients: Thanks

The leave in is definitely on the top of my list. can't wait to get it!
I have to put the mask on my list now too :look:
is it light or heavy, like can your hair still have body after using it? how did you use it?

Op, make sure you come back and update on your second and third uses too!!!! :)

I have to say this is a good conditioner, i like to use this during the summer, after swimming, when u use this its very moisturizing.

The leave in is definitely on the top of my list. can't wait to get it!
I have to put the mask on my list now too :look:
is it light or heavy, like can your hair still have body after using it? how did you use it?

Op, make sure you come back and update on your second and third uses too!!!! :)

The mask is fairly light. I used it under the steamer for 30 minutes, and when I rinsed it out, I needed a cigarette :lachen:.

Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydoxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, D-Limonene.

Well I'm set for a while. I just won 2 of the 8oz containers of Hair Masque for $38 including shipping.

I was just looking at this stuff the other day, its so expensive for a small jar. Maybe next year I will try it. My Bioloage Got me on a high, right now.

Oh, you were not kidding. My hair has never been so moisturized and easy to come through, there were no tangles or problems whatsoever! The shampoo and leave-in are great as well! :D

Back