REVIEW of Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap

Lee

Can I say Oh My God!

The shampoo has a light Almond scent and it does wonders to my hair.

This shampoo is light, suds up well and cleanse wonderfully. It softnes, moisturize and detangles my hair with ease. This will help with my transitioning process. My staple shampoo is CON, however, I believe this has beat CON 10 fold. What I love about DR. Bronner's Almond Castile Soap, all of the ingredients are natural.

Contains: Water, Saponified coconut-hemp olive oils (with retained Glycerin), olive Fatty Acids, Natural Bitter Almond Fragance and Vitamin E.

I like that you can use this soap for so many other things and you can find this castile soap anywhere. I do recommend this shampoo for anyone that needs a change.

This has been my favorite shampoo since I was transitioning and its been a staple throughout my time being natural. I dillute mine and add a bit of olive oil for extra moisturizing.

I usually find mine either in health food stores or some drug store chains carry it. I've tried other shampoos and a couple of shampoo bars but this is the most gentle shampoo that never strips the hair so I always wind up returning to it.

I use this product on my skin for bathing. :scratchch Maybe I will use it on my hair. Question: Are you ladies diluting it? What is the ratio of water and Dr. Bronners?

You can find this at Whole Foods or African stores. I found mine at an herb shop.

I've been hearing great things about ALL of Dr. Bronner's Soaps. I'm trying to use more natural products so I'll try it and see how my hair likes it.

They used this at the natural hair care salon I went to, it seemed to work out pretty well, they use the Tea Tree Oil one..

Well I used it on my hair today after bathing with it... using the same solution that I use for the shower, 60% water, 40% soap. Left hair very clean but not stripped. I could actually get a comb in my hair (but it got stuck during the parting process; that's what conditioner is for :yep: ). Good shampoo (Please don't sleep on this for bathing). Sulfate free too! Comes in many "flavors:"

Peppermint, Lavender, Almond, Euctalyptus, Tea Tree, Aloe Vera Baby Mild

Back