Review; Infiniti tourmaline ceramic steam curling iron

NoNapNique

I have been trying to figure out an alternative to my dry heat tourmaline curling iron. Rollers were justnot giving me that shiny, smooth look - and my hair felt dry... And I needed somthing a bit quicker than carusos (which I ordered yesterday :) ) Because I occasionally wear a fall/half wig as a protective style and needed something less damaging to curl front bangs. So something told me to do another search online and VOILA!

I came across the Infiniti (by Conair) Tourmaline Ceramic Mist Curling Iron... It is 19.99 at Target online, but I just went to Target and they were on sale for 16.99. It comes in 1" and 1.25" barrels...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1168816064/ref=sr_1_1/602-7376177-4965465?ie=UTF8&asin=B000JUT26E

So I went out and bought it, came RIGHT home and tried it... AND I AM IN LOVE! :love: The curls are smooth, bouncy, and SHINY! One thing I figured out is that you have to rotate the barrel as you curl so all of your hair can get the steam. And the curling iron also has 30 levels of heat to adjust. This is a keeper!

NoNapNique said:
I have been trying to figure out an alternative to my dry heat tourmaline curling iron. Rollers were justnot giving me that shiny, smooth look - and my hair felt dry... And I needed somthing a bit quicker than carusos (which I ordered yesterday :) ) Because I occasionally wear a fall/half wig as a protective style and needed something less damaging to curl front bangs. So something told me to do another search online and VOILA!

I came across the Infiniti (by Conair) Tourmaline Ceramic Mist Curling Iron... It is 19.99 at Target online, but I just went to Target and they were on sale for 16.99. It comes in 1" and 1.25" barrels...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1168816064/ref=sr_1_1/602-7376177-4965465?ie=UTF8&asin=B000JUT26E

So I went out and bought it, came RIGHT home and tried it... AND I AM IN LOVE! :love: The curls are smooth, bouncy, and SHINY! One thing I figured out is that you have to rotate the barrel as you curl so all of your hair can get the steam. And the curling iron also has 30 levels of heat to adjust. This is a keeper!

Thanks for the review, I will add this to my list...$20, you can't beat that:eek:

Back