Review: Giovanni's Vitapro Fusion Leave-in Hair Treatment

Divine Inspiration

Alright ladies...I finally used the Vitapro and I loved it! :D

Monday night I pooed with 50:50 and con'd w/ a con cocktail. Then I used the Vitapro where I would usually use Elasta QP H-Two. I was concerned about whether this product would actually detangle my hair b/c it doesn't mentioned detangling on the bottle. But I had nothing to worry about b/c it detangled very well and it left my hair feeling strong.
I noticed that it's also supposed to be a heat protectant. I'm not using direct heat right now, but I definitely will see how well this does as a heat protectant since that would keep me from having to have another product just for flat-ironing.

I followed the Vitapro with Giovanni Direct & WGO just b/c I like to layer my leave-ins. I liked the way my hair felt after using these two together. There was MUCH less frizz and it appeared that the Vitapro did a reasonably good job of smoothing and sealing my hair.

I'm happy with the Vitapro and I'll probably make it a staple in my regimen since I haven't seen many spray leave-ins from the other natural/organic lines. Vitapro has all kinds of wonderful ingredients. The list is below.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with rosemary (Rosmariuns officianalis) oil, †nettle (Uritaca dioca) oil, thyme (thymus vulgaris) oil, birch leaf (butela alba) oil, †chamomile (anthemis nobilis flower) oil, †clary (salvia sclarea), †lavender (lavendula angustifolia), †coltsfoot leaf (tussilago farfara), †yarrow (achillea millefolium) oil, mallow (malva sylvestris), horsetail (equistetum arvense) oil, †soybean protein, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, PVP/VA Copolymer, citric acid (corn), sodium hydrozymethyl-gycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived).

Anyhoo, I think there were some other ladies who were curious about this leave-in so I wanted to report my experience with it. :look:

I bought the vitapro fusion thinking it was the direct leave-in. Whats the difference between the two??? -Melissa

MWilson569 said:
I bought the vitapro fusion thinking it was the direct leave-in. Whats the difference between the two??? -Melissa

The Giovanni Direct Leave-In is a creamy leave-in and the Vitapro Fusion is a liquid spray leave-in.

Back