Review: Curly Hair Solutions

sunshinelady

Hi all,

I thought I would post a review of these products.

http://www.frizzoff.com/index.php

Overall, they are great! This line has been around for years and I think they helped innovate new ways of caring for curly hair. I ordered the travel kit years ago and got great results. I stopped using them due to cost, but I may start up again.

Curl Keeper™: Water-based de-frizzer, dehumidifier. Did not work for me, left my hair hard. However, many others have had success with it.

Silk Leave-In Conditioner: This stuff is great and will leave your hair feeling soft and sleek. It has protein, but it always left me moisturized.

Treatment Shampoo: Good product, I probably didn't use it long enough to see cumulative results. I prefer the Silk Shampoo.

Silk Shampoo: This was the bomb! It is very hydrating

ReMane Straight™: Natural and didn't own any heat tools at the time, so never used it. Heat Protector

Pure Silk Protein: Wonderful product, Makes your hair feel thicker and stronger.

Gel: Didn't use it. Still don't like gel in my hair. However, I bet it is comparable to other Curl products.

Conditioner: Really good detangler, but I preferred the Silk conditioner and the Silk Protein.

I'm a extreme 4b and these products actually gave me a lot of curl definition.:yawn:

Back