~Review~ Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Bar

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Ok, so today I washed my hair using the mentioned body bar. Here are the ingredients:
Vegetable Soap Base
Kaolin
Natural Fragrance
Non fat dry milk
Shea Butter
Fragrance

Unlike my Oyin Poo Bar the Burt's Bees Bar instantly made a really nice lather, I'm sure thats due to the veggie soap base. I noticed a very very faint scent, nothing strong at all so it won't compete with your conditioner. I lathered only once then rinsed out. Common to the Oyin bar, my hair did have that waxy feeling when I rinsed it out. BUT, unlike the Oyin bar (which left my hair waxy and coated feeling) my hair was very soft and felt clean too.

After that I used my new Long Term Conditioner. Left that in for like 5 minutes or so. After rinsing my hair felt even more soft!!! AND the waxy feeling was gone :grin: My hair felt great and smeels good too.

This combo is going to now be my staple. I hope to never use a regular shampoo again. I only wish I could find the LTR leave in :ohwell: Yall huzzies done bought them all up :catfight:

Lol. Sounds like a good product. I had that waxy, coated feeling over time with using the Shikakai shampoo bar. I had to find something else as well. I'm glad that you found something you like and works great for your hair. Your hair looks great by the way!:grin: Have a good weekend.

Lol. Sounds like a good product. I had that waxy, coated feeling over time with using the Shikakai shampoo bar. I had to find something else as well. I'm glad that you found something you like and works great for your hair. Your hair looks great by the way!:grin: Have a good weekend.

Thanks Vivacious!!

Final bump in case someone missed yesterday....

Back