Review: 10 en 1 conditioner after a rollarset

Well I did it last night and here's my thoughts:

I used it after my lanza shampoo and left it on first for 20 mins under a dryer with a shower cap and then a further 20 mins cold no heat. On rinsing, the hair was very slippery. It had the slip I like. After squeezing it out, I sprayed on Razac Leave In (my first time using this, got a sample). Then I proceeded to rollarset. On running the wide tooth comb through the hair, the hair was detangled but not AS much as LUST does. When sectioning the hair and combing each part, the hair wasn't as detangled as LUST gives. It was still detangled but there was a difference.

After drying and removing the rollars, my hair felt soft like it usually does but this time it felt noticeably fuller, as if I'd just used a protein conditioner. It was slightly dry on the ends too, something LUST doesn't do. I wrapped it and let it down today and wowza my hair has volumized! It feels soft and smooth but it looks and also feels like I used a protein on it. Its definitely fuller looking.

Therefore, I'm assuming this does have a % of protein in it and its enough for me to feel and see that.

Overall I'd give this a 7/10. Its good but not wow OMG I have to stock up on it. After rollarsetting, my hair isn't as soft and sleek looking as other conditioners for me can do. Its still very good and I'll continue using it (probably just cold next time with no heat and not using Razac but my usual serum or kiehls silk groom).

I doubt I'd re-purchase unless using it in slightly difference ways yields better, softer results. I do like the fuller look though. Very nice

smile.gif

Thanks for the review BRH. I was expecting the moon walk from you.
grin.gif
Oh well. Do you think the extra fullness / volume is from the 10 en 1 Super Conditioner or from the Razac Perfect For Perms Leave-In (which I still haven't used just yet)? I love the way the 10 en 1 makes my hair feel (smooth and slippery). I don't use it with heat though. It's a keeper for me, and I AM stocking up on it.
wink.gif

I will be using the 10 en 1 for the first time my next wash
to see how I like and I would be happy if it makes my hair
have a fuller look.
Do you not use a setting lotion of any kind before your
rollersets or is your razac leave-in a setting lotion also.

I'm not sure, I doubt it was Razac. I'll use it again some time without Razac but I think its the 10 en 1 since my hair from root to tip is different; its thicker and the texture is the same all over.

The 10 en 1 hasn't made my hair as smooth as slippery as yours but like I said, I'll try it again, cold, without Razac and see if there's a difference.

For the next couple of rollarsets I'll use LUST. I've not used that in a while and miss it
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I will be using the 10 en 1 for the first time my next wash
to see how I like and I would be happy if it makes my hair
have a fuller look.
Do you not use a setting lotion of any kind before your
rollersets or is your razac leave-in a setting lotion also.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't use setting lotions, I find them an unnecessary step for me. I don't think razac leave in is a setting lotion. Its just a cloudy coloured water leave-in. I don't have the razac bottle to read the label (I have a sample lean't to me in a small plain bottle).

I do like the fuller look 10 en 1 gave. LMK if it does the same to you too.

10 en 1 also makes my hair very smooth and super-shiny and soft. It's the ceramides in it I'm sure that give the shine.

I was wondering what effect the leave-in may have had on your results too.
smile.gif

Is this considered a moisturing conditioner or protein conditioner or both?

BRH,

I do use it without heat. I just put a plastic cap on and chill around the house for 30 minutes or so.

Tee,

I think it's considered a treatment conditioner more than anything. It does contain mostly moisturizing ingredients though. The only protein in it is wheat protein which is a moisturizing protein. Girl, if you don't have it--you must try it. And to top it off--it smells GREAT! Miss Key out did herself on this one
laugh.gif

Back