Returns to Aveda

JLove74

Ladies:
I just wanted to let you know the return policy for Aveda products in case ya'll wanna run out and stock up on the beloved products :)

I can't stress this enough: BUY FROM THE AVEDA STORE if you want a full refund. You will get store credit only if you buy from a concept or lifestyle salon. Most of the salons will only do store credit. When in doubt, ask before hand. I don't know about ya'll, but I hate store credit:(

I feel better about buying Aveda products from the Aveda store too because they rotate their products regularly assuring that you're not buying something that's been sitting on the shelf forever and a day. I've bought Aveda products from a concept salon with not such a good experience....a conditioner had a rancid smell.

JLove74 said:
Ladies:
I just wanted to let you know the return policy for Aveda products in case ya'll wanna run out and stock up on the beloved products :)

I can't stress this enough: BUY FROM THE AVEDA STORE if you want a full refund. You will get store credit only if you buy from a concept or lifestyle salon. Most of the salons will only do store credit. When in doubt, ask before hand. I don't know about ya'll, but I hate store credit:(

I used to preach this over and over when I used Aveda products (along with stay away from Ebay). Every Aveda salon I went to will give you a 100% full refund if you had your receipt and the bottle (no matter how little was in it).

Back