RESULTS OF HS Ceramic straightner- see sis's pics

Nanyanika

RESULTS OF HS Ceramic straightner- see sis\'s pics

i'm not sure whether anyone remembers but a few weeks ago purchased a new straightner, and posted about the great results on my sister's hair. I can't wait to try it at my next touch-up. The link to pics are in my signature.

Re: RESULTS OF HS Ceramic straightner- see sis\'s pics

Her hair looks very shiney and healthy. You did a good job.

Wow! Please dont take this wrong...I mean it sincerely as compliment...it looks like synthetic hair! I thought it was a wig a first!

I may straighten my hair one day but the thought of heat scares me. I am so style challenged so I can see melting my hair like a cheap plastic spoon on a hotplate. What setting did you have this on?

Did you go over her hair more than once?

Did you use a heat protectant?

What about a anti-humectant?

The results were FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the compliments ladies.
pookeylou, my sister did her own hair, she has often been told her hair looks like a weave lol. Sandra has coarse strong baby doll texture which is relaxed.

Sandra used a heat protectants biosilk therapy and Elasta qp mango butter moisturiser. She blowed it first with an ionic dryer, added some wildgrowth oil and flatironed. It didn't take much to straighten, as her hair is already relaxed. Unfortunately Sandra is crazy about heat, even though she now knows its damaging. She is slowing beginning to listen to my advice about hair care.

It's looking very nice. Shiny and sleek. Her hair looks very healthy! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Wow /images/graemlins/shocked.gif...that is some serious shine. Why can't my hair turn out like that??? I think I'm going to use those techniques you listed above the next time I press my own hair. ..if I ever do press it again...

[ QUOTE ]
Wow /images/graemlins/shocked.gif...that is some serious shine. Why can't my hair turn out like that??? I think I'm going to use those techniques you listed above the next time I press my own hair. ..if I ever do press it again...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks i'm certain Sandra will be chuffed to bits with all the compliments on her hair.

here's the routine

Sandra's hair was shampooed with Nexxus therappe, conditioned with Jasons natural Apricot keratin conditioner. Prior to heat styling she used Leave in by fantasia/infusium 23 mixture, biosilk then blow dried on medium heat. She then added a small amount of Elasta qp mango butter and dime sized amount of wildgrowth oil and proceeded to flat iron starting at the back, as she glided through to ends she gave it a slight bend curl.

that is some serious shine...lol. at chuffed to bits, I love british slang

Back