RESULTS from my NEW LOOK!

PuffyBrown

You know I posted my thread last weekend asking yall to help me pick out my new wig.

Well here's the results. I am so excited. My mom's mouth feel open because it looked so much like my current hair style. I still have to flat iron the back. I had just finished cutting it in this picture.

The picture was actually taken September 21. (keep forgetting to change the date).

The other pictures are in my fotki

I plan to take a formal picture at some point but I had to show you what I bought.

This one is synthetic. I wanted to make sure that I was going to wear a wig, before I dished out the cash for the real deal.

SEE UPDATED ONES BELOW...

pixel.gif
[URL="http://public.fotki.com/MsPuffyBrown/second-year-2008---2009/protective-styles/takensep2110.html"][/URL]

Last edited:
You ladies are absolutely beautiful. I was been a little depressed lately and when I saw all these posts I really felt blessed. :grouphug:

Thank you

Oh I forgot to say. The reason I felt so blessed. After YOU made me feel better I had already taken off the wig. I went and brushed out my wrap and took a look at the length. I have made APL! Wow! Two great things happened to me in one day.

Im not ready to post pix yet. I wanna get to my next relaxer to see the full results. Sorry I am 3 weeks post so its going to be awhile..

Love you.

Oh I forgot I posted the results.

Well I think I have started getting used to wearing this.
I never tried it because weaves did not work for me. Human or Synthetic. All that itching and my realy hair needs to be FREE!.

UPDATES:

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Back