Results From Deep Conditioning With Baby-food(bananas),honey,olive Oil

tryingto

Ladies I'm sharing my results from deep conditioning I did last night, my hair is chemical free for the past four years, i have had issues with single strand knots, and tangles, as a result I do not see a lot of growth, i am also a slow grower, :cry3: I dc for 15 minutes, under a dryer, my apologies for the lighting hope you can see, photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

Why did you use baby food? Premixed and puréed?? Or is this a new thing now? Your hair looks nice.
tk you , I found the info from a you-tuber, I just can't remember her name, and decided to give it a try, I believe the bananas are already smooth, verse's having to do it myself and have clumps, and I used the natural one, no added sugar's

thank you ,no, this is my first try, and I am sold, have you added any other item's ?

@tryingto
Nah....I don't use any food items and I'm not a mixtress. I may have some of those things in Pre-Made Conditioners though.

The things I listed I know folks use & some have recipe's for.

You had Great Results tho!

If your hair is prone to single strand knots, go in for a trim, then you'll need to keep your hair stretched out most of the time and lastly trim every 3 - 4 months (or as needed).

Try doing twist /braid outs on dry hair using a light moisturizing cream.

Good luck!

Ladies I'm sharing my results from deep conditioning I did last night, my hair is chemical free for the past four years, i have had issues with single strand knots, and tangles, as a result I do not see a lot of growth, i am also a slow grower, :cry3: I dc for 15 minutes, under a dryer, my apologies for the lighting hope you can see, View attachment 340729 View attachment 340733

@tryingto Your hair looks great!
I've always wanted to try a banana dc but chicken-out at the last minute.

I hope you don't mind my noseyness but I have a ton of questions:
How did you apply it; straight out of the bottle or warmed?
Did you use it before shampoo (prepoo) or after?
Did you use another conditioner after rinsing out the bananas?
Was it messy or sticky?
Does it have any slip? How did your hair feel right after rinsing and when dry?

@tryingto Your hair looks great!
I've always wanted to try a banana dc but chicken-out at the last minute.

I hope you don't mind my noseyness but I have a ton of questions:
How did you apply it; straight out of the bottle or warmed?
Did you use it before shampoo (prepoo) or after?
Did you use another conditioner after rinsing out the bananas?
Was it messy or sticky?
Does it have any slip? How did your hair feel right after rinsing and when dry?

no probleum,
I applied it straight, ..lol
after shampoo
no, I applied a little olive oil
it was a little ,messy, I apply a little at a time, if I cut back on the olive oil, I do not think it would have been messy
felt very moisturized as I applied, and especially upon rinsing out. and still felt moist after it was dry .

If your hair is prone to single strand knots, go in for a trim, then you'll need to keep your hair stretched out most of the time and lastly trim every 3 - 4 months (or as needed).

Try doing twist /braid outs on dry hair using a light moisturizing cream.

Good luck!
tks i am guilty of not trimming enough , i will be doing that this weekend, tks for your reply, It is appreciated.

Back