Represent Your Fav. Cholesterol Conditioner!

LocksOfLuV

I think I want to venture into trying cheap cholesterol conditioners as pre-poos since I ran out of Nexxus Keraphix and I am not buying it again (sorry Kera, you are too expensive).

What's you favorite Cholesterol conditioner? How is the softness and detangling factor?

I want to try Queen Helene Super cholesterol since my mom used to buy that for us. I don't remember how it used to work, but the smell brings back memories.:lol:

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol all the way! It is my favorite. I used to have so much trouble detangling my hair, but with this and CON, I can detangle in no time. I was amazed. I do CWC, so I use this as my prepoo. It leaves my hair so soft...it is like butter! It is definitely a staple. I will not use any other cholesterol. I get it from Sally's.

try tresemme you wouldn't be disappointed, I was skeptical but it's perfect for prepoos with my super thick hair and it's very moisturizing hth!:)

Queen Helene Cholesterol or the Queen Helen Super Cholesterol Conditioning Cream.

I have used Le'Kair Cholesterol Plus many, many times and over the years but I prefer Queen Helene.

Lutrasilk Aloe Vera and Silk Elements Cholesteral are my staples and ultime favorites. They both really help with detangling.

preciousjewel76 said:
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus!:D

I tried that one before as a DC and it let me down. I wish I would have tried it as a pre-poo before I gave it away to my sister (who LOVES it as a cowashing agent).

Damn, I might have to rebuy it.:look:

LocksOfLuV said:
I think I want to venture into trying cheap cholesterol conditioners as pre-poos since I ran out of Nexxus Keraphix and I am not buying it again (sorry Kera, you are too expensive).

What's you favorite Cholesterol conditioner? How is the softness and detangling factor?

I want to try Queen Helene Super cholesterol since my mom used to buy that for us. I don't remember how it used to work, but the smell brings back memories.:lol:

I just started using the Wella Kolesterol and I do a acv rinse afterwards and my hair was so manageable that the comb seemed to glide through my hair. I also lost very little hair in my detangling.

Queen Helene so far. I know many people love the silk elements but i haven't tried it yet. I like them with nooooo protein in it.

bravenewgirl87 said:
Queen Helene so far. I know many people love the silk elements but i haven't tried it yet. I like them with nooooo protein in it.

I tried Queen Helene, but it was just OK IMO. Made my hair feel kind of greasy afterwards. Plus, it smelled like motor oil!:lol:

Dark and Lovely this is great for detangling I havent used it in a while.... sigh... off to sallys (again).

bravenewgirl87 said:
so which colestrols have protein and which ones don't...if I want mure moisture should I stick to Queen Helen???

cutiebe2 said:
so which colestrols have protein and which ones don't...if I want mure moisture should I stick to Queen Helen???

The only one that I know of that has protein in it is LeKair Cholesterol Plus. The Lustrasilk one I posted above is protein-free. Queen Helene is, too. Not sure about the others, but you can always check the ingredients.

preciousjewel76 said:
The only one that I know of that has protein in it is LeKair Cholesterol Plus. The Lustrasilk one I posted above is protein-free. Queen Helene is, too. Not sure about the others, but you can always check the ingredients.

I have been doing ingredient searching ( :sekret: ) and a lot of them have protein. It's certain words you have to look for which indicated protein -Silk Amino Acids, Keratin (sometimes it may say amino acids afterwards or say 'Hydrolyzed Keratin') Collagen, Wheat Protein, Egg Protein, and of course anything containing the word protein.

Protein really shouldn't be a problem if it is fairly far down the list.

LocksOfLuV said:
I have been doing ingredient searching ( :sekret: ) and a lot of them have protein. It's certain words you have to look for which indicated protein -Silk Amino Acids, Keratin (sometimes it may say amino acids afterwards or say 'Hydrolyzed Keratin') Collagen, Wheat Protein, Egg Protein, and of course anything containing the word protein.

Protein really shouldn't be a problem if it is fairly far down the list.

Really? I had no idea so many cholesterols had protein in 'em. I seem to gravitate toward the protein-free ones, I guess (even though my hurr likes protein).

Back