Removing permenant hair dye

mummy0f2boyz

Hey Ladies,

My hair is currently dyed blonde and brown sable but Im so over this colour and want to remove it so my natural hair colour comes back.

Once done I just want to use colour rinses, any suggestions on how I can do this?

I want a blue black colour rinse once done.

Mwah Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using LHCF

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.... ~Sam Levenson

You can't remove bleach. If your hair was lightened, the chemical actually REMOVED your natural hair color then replaced it with the color that you have.

Your hair is not coated with color. Your natural color is gone. You can only cut it off or dye it again with another color if you don't like it anymore.

I see, can i just colour rinse until colour has grown out?

What brand of clear rinses can i use?

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.... ~Sam Levenson

Yes. You can color rinse, but it may not last long. If you just want dark hair again, why not permanently dye it black/brown all over. Dark hair dyes coat the hair strands, not remove pigment, so it's not damaging like bleach/lighteners. In actuality, because it coats, it usually makes the hair feel better/stronger.

I see, can i just colour rinse until colour has grown out?

What brand of clear rinses can i use?

Yeah Im thinking to dye indigo black then colour rinse every TU to freshen up the colour!!

Thanks cherry pie Xxx

Back