Remington Curling Wand - My Results (PICS!!!)

nessasita

Hey ladies! :wave: This is my first thread! Hope you like... :drunk:

I found the Remington T-Studio Ceramic Pearl Professional Curling Wand at Target for $24.99 and boy is it amazing! It's got digital controls, an automatic shutoff and gets up to 410 degrees. It also comes with a heat protective glove.

Check out my results!

Before (Straight, which is how I usually wear it)...

mymagicwand2.jpg

Half Way Done...

mymagicwand5.jpg

mymagicwand6.jpg

All finished...

mymagicwand7.jpg

mymagicwand8.jpg

Then I loosened up the curls...

mymagicwand9.jpg

mymagicwand11.jpg

This wand is amazing; I'm so happy with the results! I did my entire head in about ten minutes (not including the time it took to take photos) and found that it was extremely easy to use. I started out using the glove, but ditched it after doing a couple of curls.

The curls remained for days! :yep:

What do you ladies think?

Your hair looks gorgeous! I got the Remington Curling Wand last week and just used it yesterday. It took me quite awhile to finish my whole head and my curls weren't shiny :sad:. What products did you use?

@nessasita, Your curls are beautiful (Your makeup too)!
That's a very interesting piece of equipment. I looked it up, and I see that there's no clamp to grab the hair with. And there's no instructions on how to use it. Can you explain to us how you use sucha contraption! :spinning::lol:

@nessasita, Your curls are beautiful (Your makeup too)!
That's a very interesting piece of equipment. I looked it up, and I see that there's no clamp to grab the hair with. And there's no instructions on how to use it. Can you explain to us how you use sucha contraption! :spinning::lol:

Thank you!

Using the wand is super duper easy. It's basically a ceramic stick that heats up. :lol:

Once the wand is heated up, wrap your hair from root to tip going from the base of the wand to the very end. Hold it there for say 10 seconds, and POW! :lick:

You can wrap your hair loosely or tightly around the wand depending on how tight of a curl you'd like. You can also adjust the amount of time you hold it there based on how big of a section of hair you take and how much curl you actually want.

The wand comes with a heat protective glove for the hand you will be handling your hair with, but I found that I didn't really need it.

Here are some snaps of me using the wand, so you can sort of see what I did...

mymagicwand.jpg

I hope this helps!

Ur hair is pretty..do u find it out better than it would have with a curling iron or no?

Thank you! For me it's so much easier to use than a regular curling iron because it doesn't have the clamp! The easier use made it come out a lot better AND quicker!

Pretty!

What camera do you use?

Thank you! I use the Nikon D3100 (DSLR).

Your hair looks gorgeous! I got the Remington Curling Wand last week and just used it yesterday. It took me quite awhile to finish my whole head and my curls weren't shiny :sad:. What products did you use?

Thank you! I typically keep my hair pretty well oiled and moisturized. I just threw some Keracare care essential oils in (tiny amount) before I started. You could also try finishing with a sheen spray too! :yep:

Love it! Your hair looks so shiny.
BTW what eyeliner are you wearing? I love how perfect your eyeliner looks. I can tell its a liquid one.

@nessasita, Chile, we bombardin' you with questions, take it as a compliment! Your hair is flyy, your makeup is on point, your pretty! We want someeeeeeee! :lol::yep:
Share the scoop with your cousins!

Thank You for the Tut. It seems super simple. I was all types of confused when I saw it! :spinning::lol:

ETA: I went back up and look at the results and it's curled all the way to the ends. I would have thought the ends would have been compromised because you have to hold them on. I'm impressed! :yep:

Last edited:
Pretty lady and pretty curls! I have a curler like that. Just been too under the weather to use it. Cant wait to try it tho. You make it look like a breeze ! Thanks for the tut!

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Love it! Your hair looks so shiny.
BTW what eyeliner are you wearing? I love how perfect your eyeliner looks. I can tell its a liquid one.

Thank you! It's actually Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner in 'Blackest Black' with Urban Decay 'Black Dog' eyeshadow (from The Black Palette) on top! I'm also wearing Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara in black, MAC matte blush in 'Frankly Scarlet' and Black Radiance lipstick in 'Cleopatra Red' with MAC lip liner in 'Chestnut'. :drunk:

I've been wanting one of these for a few months now and seeing your results is definately making it harder to resist...anyways your hair and make up look fabulous :yep:

Back