Remember this site?

How entertaining and encouraging! (shoot, when I see that I grew 26.74 inches of hair on my head, then I'll believe it :rolleyes:)

Thanks sweetie for sharing! :yep:

"Your growth potential is 54.35 inches. " !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

It may well be a hoax, but...if it's not, then I may need to
change my goal to "to the flo!" :grin: 'Cause I have been
eyeballin' Sydney Poitier's hair length.

Thanks for posting this, it was a fun test. Not what I was
expecting. Very short.

"Your growth potential is 54.35 inches. " !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:
Did you remember to enter how many inches your hair grows each month in decimals not fractions? The first time, I put 1/2 and got 54.05 inches. The second time, I realized my mistake, put in .5 inches and got 27.03 inches.

Did you remember to enter how many inches your hair grows each month in decimals not fractions? The first time, I put 1/2 and got 54.05 inches. The second time, I realized my mistake, put in .5 inches and got 27.03 inches.
Yep. I read the instructions first, but I do realize its only an estimation. The number of hairs you lose today may be ten times what you lose in three months.
It also does not take health or genetics into account.

If you aren't losing that much hair daily, it IS a nice confidence boost though. Like horoscopes or mood rings.

LOL at *Bre~Bre*!

32.25 inches - that's down to my round brown derriere - now that would be cool. We'll see what happens int he five years it takes to grow that much hair.

Ok, 27.03 inches? That would be WL for me and my hair has never been past shoulder! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I will post pics from day one of my journey if it gets there! :grin:

Back