Remember the FHI Runway?....

westNDNbeauty

Looks like its back!

There were rumors that FHI discontinued making the Runway (although I did see Runways for sale on FHIheat.com a few months ago) because the 100% ceramic plates were to costly to manufacture, but it seems that a seller on Amazon has stock!

FHI Runway on Amazon

Don't know what the is a Runway? See it raved about in this thread HERE.

You can find a quick review of expensive flat irons compared to less expensive HERE.

I loved my Runway but I dropped it once and it was a wrap. I bought mine off ebay from a girl who needed the money for $165, I couldn't imagine paying $450??

When it broke I bought the H2Pro which was the exact same iron. It's still working for me thank God, I'd hate to have to re-enter the Flat Iron game, i wouldn't know what to buy since they stopped selling both the Runway and the H2Pro(the one I have)...

I had the platform and the runway...and trust me there was a big difference..

$450? it better give me 2 inches of growth each month and massage my feet and clean the bathroom for that much.

$450? it better give me 2 inches of growth each month and massage my feet and clean the bathroom for that much.

haha!:lachen: most people were able to get it cheaper than $450 when other companies had it in stock. I sure didn't pay $450 for mine.

Did they ever come out with the "re-vamped" runway or was the eps it? I'm a runway owner and just curious. My sisters have amikas which I think works really well but I don't think the heater is as good. I.e. I think the runway keeps its temperture better so I can complete my hair faster without increasing the heat.

I have several runways in differenrt sizes. I love them. I ordered from amazon and eBay. I'm not paying the retail price. The runways have adjustable temp. Compared to the other fhi's. I can't remember the other differences between the different lines offered by fhi.

I have the Runway dupe iron which is the H2pro version. It's still going strong and I paid 189, I believe; it hurt to pay that much so I'd never consider $450. Especially sine nowadays, even though top notch appliances are important, I'm seeing ladies with great technique and flat irons/blow driers that aren't as costly and have just as gorgeous results. I'm just not that skilled yet :P

Yeah, I really wanted a FHI Runway, too, but the price was too steep for me. Got the FHI Platform instead, and its been working like a charm for me, so .....I'm good.!:drunk:

Back