Remedi Hair care line

renromeo1

Hi has anyone ever used the remedi hair care line . I believe a company based in Florida called Epitomi is the manufacturer.
nuts.gif

right now I am using a hairdress by remedi called strong hair. My haidresser wants me to purchase the shampoo and their HPC conditioner. I think I will trust her since my hair was breaking badly and after I switched a started going to her I have seen tremendous results. I think she used the apoghee the fist time I went to her since my hair was very hard under the dryer. I had a few other "treatments" for about 3 weeks after that and then she relaxed my hair using mizani last week. She uses Mizani conditioners and I the remedi conditioners. I live in Trinidad and she is pretty expensive. I have been a recent visitor to this forum and I am learning so much...esp to throw out my pink oil and everything else that has miniral oila and petroleum ie greese. I also use mizani thermelastic and ORS olive oil cream in the tall bottle. I have vowed not to use curling irons in my hair I am going strong about 3 weeks now but I was tempted to use it this morning. I have had to cut my hair short..ie just below ear length because of the breakage but I hope to see at least 3-4 inch growth by December

Back