RELAXING TONIGHT!!!!

Odd One

RELAXING TONIGHT!!!(NOW WITH PICS!!!)

I only started this thread to say im finally relaxing tonnnnnniiiiight ohhh makes me so EXCITED!!:yay: Im a little anxious to see if im gonna be happy with the results, but even if i end up texlaxed i dont caaaare cuz i just miss my own little hair.:rolleyes:

I BCd in feb last year and been wearing weaves for the past year. I trimmed a little(maybe 2 or 3times) inbetween some installs. My mommy is relaxing for me(she been doing her own for YEARS):drunk:

Oh and i wanna give a shout out to ALL the natural heads up in here.. i been natural for only a week and i found it haaaard, was struggling and all...i finally braided it and left it alone under my scarf for the past 3days:lachen:. I TRULY respect you guys for being so patient with it! :worship2:
:woohoo:

ETA:

So its all done... going on 3 in the morning LOL, i am BEAT
My ends are overprocessed:sad: when i did the cut months ago some relaxed inches were left and the relaxer got to it:ohwell: that will only make it harder for me to retain lenght now...

Also.. i discovered that i CANNOT take hair picture to save my life!!! LOL must be my tiredness:grin:... but i ended up having 2 ''postable'' pics.. ok the second one not so much bwahaha
Excuse the real dutty mirror!

Attachments

• IMG_2648 - Copie.jpg
    IMG_2648 - Copie.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
So im doing a dc right now..thinking..i shouldve never let the Mother do my relaxer:nono: ... this is how it gets when we got different views..we argue... A LOT, playfully but still...So shes been doing relaxers for years, im starting on this hair journey with brand new information that could rejuvinate my hair lol. yeah... we ended up arguing on EVERY step

AAAAAANNND she is ROUGH with the hands!!! when rinsing out the relaxer she was scratching all over my head. (Sorry mommy lol), but i YELLED ''DONT DO THAT YOU ARE KILLING MY SCALP!!!!'' it was stinging...i have NO doubt that my scalp is a mess but we shall see:sad:

Thanks to whoever took the time to read this.. I was so excited this morning now im so anxious feels like i wanna :cry:

So im doing a dc right now..thinking..i shouldve never let the Mother do my relaxer:nono: ... this is how it gets when we got different views..we argue... A LOT, playfully but still...So shes been doing relaxers for years, im starting on this hair journey with brand new information that could rejuvinate my hair lol. yeah... we ended up arguing on EVERY step

AAAAAANNND she is ROUGH with the hands!!! when rinsing out the relaxer she was scratching all over my head. (Sorry mommy lol), but i YELLED ''DONT DO THAT YOU ARE KILLING MY SCALP!!!!'' it was stinging...i have NO doubt that my scalp is a mess but we shall see:sad:

Thanks to whoever took the time to read this.. I was so excited this morning now im so anxious feels like i wanna :cry:

LMAO...you have no idea how funny this is to me because I can relate soooooo much:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: My mom just did my first "home perm" in years a few weeks ago. Usually go to the salon, but trying to texlax now so I'm done there. Anyway, Mom was helping me with my perm and we were trying to do it in 2 sections. I was yelling at her to smooth and not get water on the other section when rinsing, and she was yelling back, and water was all over the kitchen. It was tooo funny. My shirt was completely soaked in the end, and my mom thought I was nuts for the pre-neutralizing conditioner step. The whole thing was crazy, but actually went well. I'll let her do it again, but thank GOD that won't be for awhile :) :yep:

Congrats!! LOL nobody never gives congrats on relaxing but plenty on BC. LOL.
LOL so true! thanks to every1 who responded!!

LMAO...you have no idea how funny this is to me because I can relate soooooo much:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: My mom just did my first "home perm" in years a few weeks ago. Usually go to the salon, but trying to texlax now so I'm done there. Anyway, Mom was helping me with my perm and we were trying to do it in 2 sections. I was yelling at her to smooth and not get water on the other section when rinsing, and she was yelling back, and water was all over the kitchen. It was tooo funny. My shirt was completely soaked in the end, and my mom thought I was nuts for the pre-neutralizing conditioner step. The whole thing was crazy, but actually went well. I'll let her do it again, but thank GOD that won't be for awhile :) :yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: THAT made me laugh soooo hard thank you:drunk:. Same situation was happening here, water everywhere, conditionner dripping on the floor:blush:(By her standards E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. MUST go on the dang scalp) we where fighting over the bottle :lachen:..ahhh mother/daughter time at its best:grin:

I updated the first post with some pics... beware.. i SUCK at taking pics its not even funny:nono:

LOL so true! thanks to every1 who responded!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: THAT made me laugh soooo hard thank you:drunk:. Same situation was happening here, water everywhere, conditionner dripping on the floor:blush:(By her standards E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. MUST go on the dang scalp) we where fighting over the bottle :lachen:..ahhh mother/daughter time at its best:grin:

I updated the first post with some pics... beware.. i SUCK at taking pics its not even funny:nono:

It came out great! Gotta love the Mamas :) :spinning:

It looks like your hair came out great! It's very silky and shiny. :yep: What did your mom relax your hair with?

She used profectiv(I picked it).. its a good relaxer BUT i only used the relaxer and the mousse(its not a neutralizing shampoo.. its a neutralizing MOUSSE thingy! i love it:grin:) did not use the dc and leave in that came with it, i wasnt so sure about them:ohwell:... its good but i think ill go back to the ORS for my touch up.

Thanks for the compliments ladies. im happy with it (oh and my SO loooooves it:grin:) but i do have over processed ends(frizzy):sad: gotta up the moisture game like crazy!!!

Back