Relaxers and Nair

I'm not being sarcastic but, are you joking?

I'm wondering because it says waistlength relaxed in your siggy LOL.

:lol: I am relaxed and waistlength but I'm no fewl! Relaxers are not your friend and you must take precautions to keep it on your head. One false move and....:look:

Lye is in alot of products, soaps lotions, nair.... My ntm silk touch leave jn lists sodium hydroxide as an ingrediant.

I doubt she'll win a law suit because she obviously didnt know anythong about applying a relaxer. She never neutralized... Thats the most important step of applying a relaxer. That and dont get it on ur scalp....

Tbh I didnt understand why it took her hair so long to fall out... She said it started falling out a few months later. That leads me to believe she did some more touchups like that before it all fell.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Not good. :nono: Unless you stick to juices and berries everything you use will affect your health in some way. Not good at all.

Not good. :nono: Unless you stick to juices and berries everything you use will affect your health in some way. Not good at all.

Pesticides on berry crops could make you grown a third booty cheek on your elbow. And the sugar in juices can give you diabetes. Nothing is safe.

Pause.

:look:

LOL @ anybody taking this seriously

Back