Relaxer Update w/ PIC

Just gorgeous! Fantastic progress and look at all that length you gained. Is that a FOOT (12 inches) of hair? Wow, that's some growth!!!!

YOUR'S IS ANOTHER UPDATE THAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR! YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR'S IS ANOTHER UPDATE THAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR! YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, I was waiting on it too.:lick:

I've been waiting for this update and am sooo happy for you. Your progress is inspiring and lets me know that I can overcome the minor issues I am having right now. My main concern is to keep my hair on my head long enough to get back to the US and to soft water.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GROWTH!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Bless you!
Christi J.

Back