Relaxer Stretchers Who Use Keraphix/Humectress Users . . . I have a ?

bajanplums1

Hi.

I am 9 weeks post relaxer. Things are going well. Right now, the new growth is smooth and manageable because I deep conditioned with DPR-11. However, I am running out of DPR and cannot find it anymore.

I love Botanoil Poo so, I am thinking of using Nexxus conditioners, specifically switching to the Nexxus Omnipak (Keraphix + Humectress + Oils + Epitome). I am wondering if this will keep my new grwoth smooth. Have you guys found Nexxus conditioners to smooth your new growth?

As you can see from the pic below, it is as if I have had a fresh relaxer. My hair is fine textured, so that helps but the DPR-11 etc is great.

Attachments

• SSCN0541.JPG
    SSCN0541.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I use Humctress/Keraphix and sometimes add evoo or coconut oil to the mix. It makes my all of my hair feel like butter, unless I do it too often, then it doesn't seem to have the same effect.

Humectress/Keraphix works well with my new growth...it loosens up my curl pattern and leaves it feeling very soft...i am currently 11 weeks post relaxer but i feel like i have 16 weeks of new growth.

bajanplums1 said:
Hi.

I am 9 weeks post relaxer. Things are going well. Right now, the new growth is smooth and manageable because I deep conditioned with DPR-11. However, I am running out of DPR and cannot find it anymore.

I love Botanoil Poo so, I am thinking of using Nexxus conditioners, specifically switching to the Nexxus Omnipak (Keraphix + Humectress + Oils + Epitome). I am wondering if this will keep my new grwoth smooth. Have you guys found Nexxus conditioners to smooth your new growth?

I have used Keraphix once a week since Nov 04 and Humectress also. At one point, I used Humectress everyday for a month for my daily CO washes while I was stretching. I just got off a stretch of 12 weeks 2 weeks ago today. Humectress did really well on my hair, but I switched to Aussie for my CO washes since I relaxed because it makes my hair silkier with more slip. I still use Humectress at least once a week though. IMO, it should do okay on your new growth.

Back