Relaxer recommendations

sweetascocoa

i have finally decided to relax my hair. ive been natural for a year and it was fun while it lasted. once of the reason why i went natural was because i had missed my natural hair and now, i miss my natural hair.

i have fine, not too thick hair. im thinking of phyto 2 but i cant afford it at the moment. what is a good relaxer to use that is a bit cheaper than phyto for my hair type? tia :)

i dont want it texlaxed. bone straight is fine.

i can do either lye or no-lye. the only no-lye i can do is phyto 2. but i cant afford that at the moment. i plan to relax with something affordable now then continue with phyto

I've heard great reviews on Mizani and Silk Elements Lye. I'm also interested because I have somewhat fine hair as well and I always end up with either texlaxed hair or bone straight thin hair.

I would recommend Silk Elements that's sold at "Sally's. It very inexpensive but it gets your straight and silky.

It comes in various strengths.

TCB Naturals - not the new economical size, the other one, is the only no-lye one that gets my resistant hair straight w/o having to leave it in for extra time.

I found out recently that is has a higher ph, so that explains that.

Profectiv is a good one, too, but I have to leave it in longer because the time it recommends does not get my hair straight.

I have heard very good reviews about Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil No-Lye Relaxer, and it is very cheap - $6.79.

Back