Relaxer from the Middle East.

CatSuga

For the longest I didn't know that some Arab/Middle eastern people had nappy hair.
Check this out.
http://www.lamees.net
What do you think about this product? And I wonder what is in it??? Do they not sell Soft&Beautiful, Dark&Lovely, or Optimum Care in Saudi Arabia????
They could make some good $$$$$ importing them if they did.

THe instructions were cracking me up!!

2. Roll up you hair in a circuit shape and cover it with light piece of clothes.

3. Leave your hair ten hours

I would like to know how it works for someone with 4a/b hair.

My ex is Arab (Algerian)...and his hair is pretty nappy. For the most part...he kept it cut short...so I could only see his true texture when he let his hair grow out. One of his sisters also has a beautiful head of tightly coiled hair.

You gotta love how this Lamees Natural Hair Softener doesn't name any of the natural plants that they use on the website. I won't knock it...but at the same time...I wouldn't try it either. ;) 10 hours to keep it on? I had trouble keeping henna on my hair for 3 hours when I first tried it...

Omg, I went to see the results and I read this: "She doesn't like to play with her friends!!! She has a curling hair. It is really problem" Now, I don't usually laugh at people when they try to speak a language other than their native one b/c I understand that it can be hard, but what were they thinking?! They could have hired a better person to translate this!

Lawd knows that translation is bad.
Though the young girl's hair does look very nice, thick and apparently in good condition. :) You can kinda tell from the first pic she had a good grip of new growth.
I wonder what is in it??????

Don't yall come in here 18weeks without a perm! :lachen:
I'm going to start asking, "DO YOU KNOW SHAHAD?"

Last edited:
There was nothing wrong with the little girls' hair. All she needed was a little bit of oil and a good brushing. It's not right how some people try to make curly hair seem like a curse or something. And there's too many steps involved for that lamees stuff. You have to get up 5 in the morning to do this.

There was this Middle Eastern girl in my class who I could tell had a relaxer. I'm sure there is a range of textures over there, too. :)

WOw isnt that something......Shahad is adorable...they just really mussed her hair up

The story line is horrible...she doesnt play with her friends....daggggg!!

ok...seven months!!!

toinette said:
LMAO as well.
O/T: starian, is that your hair in your avatar or is that a wig? i really like the cut!

Thanks. Yeah, that was before i messed my hair up with that glue. My hair is in a shorter bob now.

I was rolling at the instructions, too. It looks like all they did was flatiron her hair, this stuff just seems like a henna like substance to me.

YES! MY hair is united in solidarity, too! :D

that was V. funny.
10hours!!! i don't think its a relaxer... and you have to repeat again!!!

But they do sell. S&B relaxer etc.. in Saudi Arabia

I don't think I will be trying this wait let me correct myself I KNOW I will not be trying this to scared 10 hrs.:(

Back