Relaxed (Pics 20 wks post)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Hey ladies I relaxed last nite using the Silk Elements Lye Relaxer. Overall I liked it, I just need to work on these fuzzy ends. If you ladies have any advice I am willing to try. Usually when I go to my regular salon my hair is smooth and sleek like as you can see if you check out the 1 years album, but after that day my hair looks fuzzy. I took these pics this morning before I went to school, I should have took them last night. I am 1 years and 4 months into this hair game and I think its going okay so far. TIA

http://public.fotki.com/Ms-B-Haven06/june08-now/

It works when I click on it, you can try clicking on the link in my siggy to get there too. HTH

To me it kinda look the same length but it just evened out. I hope within the next 4 months I will see more LOL. I am just greedy!

You are really making good progress, I see the back sides- if that makes a shred of sense are growing out. Does your stylist trim with each relaxer?

To me it kinda look the same length but it just evened out. I hope within the next 4 months I will see more LOL. I am just greedy!

Hey chica! It probably grew more on the sides than in the back, since it evened out. But the point is, :yep: IT'S GROWN! :yep: Congrats!!!!

Girl, it seems everytime I blink you have a new update showing how far you're coming along. Well done!!!! Hair's looking good.

You're hair is growing very well! Good job!! I have bangs now...I can't wait for them to grow out...they are getting on my nerves.

You are really making good progress, I see the back sides- if that makes a shred of sense are growing out. Does your stylist trim with each relaxer?
I know that I am very late with responding to these questions but anywho...
Yes I usually get a trim with every relaxer.

Back