Relaxed ladies that hair wrap

Relentless

Reinventing
I am looking to wrap my hair and then comb it down into a bun for protective styling. What product do you use to wrap your hair that doesn't make it feel hard?

Do you use a leave in conditioner or something different?

Please advise. :-)

Hello! If you are going to bun then theres no need to wrap your hair in my opinion. I would wear a loose bun and tie with satin scarf at night. And then bun in the morning. Of course moisturize & seal as needed. I think wrapping hair to bun it is more manipulation than necessary! HTH!

Best wishes on your hair journey.

I moisturize and seal my hair when bunning. I only wrap my hair when I am wearing it down. An alternative would be cross-wrapping, but I usually just let my hair hang loose in the bonnet or put it in a high, loose ponytail at night to reduce tension.

Does anyone know how to wrap when you have bangs and hair is cut toward face on both sides. I wrapped like I normally do, one side was perfect and the other was not.

yellagirl730, can't you part the front of your hair as if parting out bangs then part the middle and cross them over at the front wrapping them back. Then with the rest of the hair parted down the middle, cross wrap backward as normal using that hair to hold the hair you crossed the front down so you have everything wrapped firmly down. :look:

Back