Relaxed- Hairveda users?

Relentless

Reinventing
I've been checking out the Hairveda site and looking at the oils. :yep: For the relaxed ladies, what oils are you using from that site that you recommened for me to try? I am relaxed 4B. I am stretching my relaxer for 12 weeks.

I want to try one of the oils. What are your recommendations and reviews?

Last edited:
I would recommend the Cocosta. It's a Great Oil. Medium Weight (not as heavy as JBCO) it smells wonderful and it's on Sale for Cyber Monday.

I also have the Aysoya, but Haven't tried it yet.

I highly recomend the Cocasta. I have 3 in my Cyber Monday Cart as I type.:lol:

Cocasta can be too thick for me, but I keep a bottle of it as go-to product for the days when my hair is especially dry and brittle. I prefer AyoSoya, but it's very runny.

Vatika Frosting is my favorite of all. It great for using on my ends, to run through my braidout or straight hair for shine, and to add to deep conditioning treatments. It's a coconut oil base, but it works better for me than plain coconut oil.

I had to come back and add that I hated the AshOmega Scalp booster. It didn't smell pleasant and it seemed to just sit on my scalp. Also, the bottle was tiny. It was a waste of money and I think I used it only twice.

I had to come back and add that I hated the AshOmega Scalp booster. It didn't smell pleasant and it seemed to just sit on my scalp. Also, the bottle was tiny. It was a waste of money and I think I used it only twice.

Never Tried/Looked At this One.:nono:

Thanks for the Review.:yep:

When I was relaxed the Cocasta oil was a staple. I like the Vatika frosting as well, but it's basically hyped up coconut oil...regular coconut oil yields the same result. The AvoSoya oil is very light. I've used it as a natural and I think it would work great on relaxed hair as well.

I agree whole-heartedly with the ladies above. Hairveda is a staple (and I have tried it all)!!!! The Cocasta oil is everything to me and I just tried the Vakita frosting as a pre-treatment before working out and co-washing. It is wonderful!!!!! I have to warn you though, when it says 20 days, she means 20 days. The woman the owns the business mixes the products herself by hand so it may take awhile. If you like the products double up your order.

Back