relaxed hair is doing nothing for me

jenn132013

I was just thinking about going natural for good. I haven't relaxed for 2 months. if I just stop the relaxers without transitioning or bc'ing, would my hair be or get back in its natural state? anyway, i'm not saying relaxing is bad, but you have the variety with being natural. :blush: I don't get relaxed hair anymore.

If you stop relaxing, but don't cut off the relaxed hair, you're "transitioning". The relaxed hair won't magically revert back to natural. Relaxers are permanent, they can only be cut off or grown out.

I'm not relaxed, but there is a lot you can do with relaxed hair. TheHappyHairShow on Youtube is a great example.

What did you hope to do with your hair when you relaxed it that isn't working for you?

I'm not relaxed, but there is a lot you can do with relaxed hair. TheHappyHairShow on Youtube is a great example.

What did you hope to do with your hair when you relaxed it that isn't working for you?
I don't know really, I just like that curly look..lol kinda like in your sig. relaxers make my hair thin..its something about natural hair when I look at it..it looks unique and different..beautiful

I don't know really, I just like that curly look..lol kinda like in your sig. relaxers make my hair thin..its something about natural hair when I look at it..it looks unique and different..beautiful

Okay, I hear you. FYI, the hair in my siggy isn't mine, it was a crochet braid set I had earlier this month :lol:.

I ask because there are many people that go natural expecting to have one hair type, and have another, or several! I see you said you relaxed it two months ago- was that from natural hair or a touch up?

Okay, I hear you. FYI, the hair in my siggy isn't mine, it was a crochet braid set I had earlier this month :lol:.

I ask because there are many people that go natural expecting to have one hair type, and have another, or several! I see you said you relaxed it two months ago- was that from natural hair or a touch up?

I thought that was your hair too! It's beautiful nonetheless! Off to google "crochet braids" LOL.

touch up......your hair is so pretty

Last edited:
Back