Relaxed girls: what's your go to style for those who work out often?

I am looking into starting a work out regimen and want hear from relaxed women who work out often, how do you all do your hair? Do you set it? Air dry? Co wash often? Let me know your personal routine when it comes to working out an your hair.

I work out pretty often and my go to hair style is the braidout. It holds up pretty well no matter how much I sweat. I just pin it up and go.

I work out 3-5 times a week. I bun almost exclusively because I workout in the morning before work, and I sweat a lot. I cowash a couple times a week, and protein condition every other week. I deep condition once a week. Sometimes I wear twist outs or flat iron my hair straight, but not often.

Wash, dc, airdry, bun. That's it. Don't make life more complicated than it has to be :lol: I have had no shorter than bra strap length hair since I was a teenager.

I work out pretty often and my go to hair style is the braidout. It holds up pretty well no matter how much I sweat. I just pin it up and go.

I 2nd braidouts. I would pin my hair up in the back and have alittle out in the front. I also like doing goddess twists in the front and then do a navy bun in the back.

I have pics of my PS in my album if you need visuals @healthyhairdontcare.

Honestly I just roller set and bun it when I work out. I wait until my hair and scalp dry before I touch it. Wetting it too much was a problem for me.

Bun when I work out. I keep my hair tied up until all the sweat dries up. I have been wearing the Nicole Arai Parker Save Your Do. I really like it (so far). I've only had it about a month now but so far so good.

ETA: I usually wash 1 - 2x weekly. The 2nd wash day is something new I'm trying so it's not like it's been a part of my routine from the start of time. I cleanse/DC on the weekend and dry deep condition / co-wash mid week.

Back