Relaxed Girls...Take my products! Redken, Cream Of Nature, etc.

ScandalousBeauty

I'm Giving Away my Redken, Aveda, Cream Of Nature, etc.

Hey mama's,

I'm doing a contest to get rid of the products that worked for my relaxed hair. I have a TON of stuff, and I'd like to just get rid of it. If you want to get some, please check out my video here!!! It's got all of the details.

Last edited:
ooh i'm about to post mine now!!! i want some aveda!!! :grin: :grin:

ETA: arrgh, my video's taking forever to upload!!!

Last edited:
The products may work on natural hair!! I bought them after having success using some of them on my relaxed hair, and some I bought hoping they would work well on natural hair. I came to realize that I need more products that are natural or geared to natural. Well, let me re-phrase that, I wanted to phase out a lot of products that aren't natural. You know what I mean..I am rambling but I know what I am trying to say!!! I basically only use Oyin, Miss Jessie's and some other products from Whole Foods and whatnot. Actually, the products that I use are in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-B4r7JizLw.

ooops, for relaxed girls.
But your hair looks really pretty in the video!

The products may work on natural hair!! I bought them after having success using some of them on my relaxed hair, and some I bought hoping they would work well on natural hair. I came to realize that I need more products that are natural or geared to natural. Well, let me re-phrase that, I wanted to phase out a lot of products that aren't natural. You know what I mean..I am rambling but I know what I am trying to say!!! I basically only use Oyin, Miss Jessie's and some other products from Whole Foods and whatnot. Actually, the products that I use are in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-B4r7JizLw.

Yeah, I don't really need them. Since I've been natural I think my hair does better with less chemicals with the exception of a few items that I don't plan on letting go.

Back