Relaxed Chicago ladies - salon reccomendations?

lalalarisky

hi all! i'm fairly new to this HHJ thing, and have yet to relax my hair since I started taking care of it. it's been 12 weeks since my last relaxer and i'm ready to relax again, but i'm super worried about overlapping, especially since i think that's what caused my once long, full, beautiful hair to start breaking like crazy.:nono: Does anyone in Chicago have any suggestions for a hair salon that takes care not to overlap and does a good job with relaxers? any help would be SUPER appreciated. i live downtown but am open to driving to places a bit further away, and since i only will be relaxing a few times a year i don't mind if it's a little bit pricey (anything to get my hair healthy again!). Thanks in advance ladies!

There's the famous Deneen at Sedwick's. She's very good, just tell her what you want. :yep: I will PM the phone number.

thanks ladies! has anyone heard of eshe salon? a girl i know reccommended it but i'd feel safer if someone here knew a thing or two about it :)

Check out the salon review forum also, there are many reviews and recs there, just do a search in there for Chicago.

The Deneen thread (This thread gave me the courage to get a relaxer in the first place :grin:)

Back