Relaxed 4a/b Photo Update!!!

lonei

Hi ladies, I have just updated my photo album, go to the june one, the password is the same, just thought I'd share my progress with you all
wink.gif

Re: Photo Update...

Your hair looks wonderful, I love those loose curls.

bouncy.gif
WOW!
bouncy.gif

I love those pincurls (now I see how u do those)! I might try to wear my hair like that at night when I sleep sometimes. And you had a beautiful rollerset...even when the curls were falling out! Lovely hair lonei!
smile.gif

Your hair is lovely. I love the way your ends curl up. It also seems alot thicker at the ends now. I also love your large pin curls. LOL I would wear that style out!!

Thanks ladies for your kind words, I have just added one picture of a braidout...

[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
It also seems alot thicker at the ends now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think the ends were ever thin
confused.gif
, I think it just appears that way because it was weighed down with very heavy products and wrapped so tightly that all the body had disappeared. I have now discovered a very light product so thats why the body remains and the rollersetting at night always helps, thanks for your compliment...

P.S. I see your up like me, its after 12 midnight here in london, I just cant sleep!!!
perplexed.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
It also seems alot thicker at the ends now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think the ends were ever thin
confused.gif
, I think it just appears that way because it was weighed down with very heavy products and wrapped so tightly that all the body had disappeared. I have now discovered a very light product so thats why the body remains and the rollersetting at night always helps, thanks for your compliment...

P.S. I see your up like me, its after 12 midnight here in london, I just cant sleep!!!
perplexed.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Leonie

Sorry - I did not mean that your hair was thin before at all but your hair looks as though you have alot more of it now. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

I know I know - I am a night person addicted to LHCF
fan.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
Your hair is lovely. I love the way your ends curl up. It also seems alot thicker at the ends now. I also love your large pin curls. LOL I would wear that style out!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I love your pin curls also Lonei! Didn't you post that you do wear this out? Your hair is so beautiful!
smile.gif

Yes, you have a lovely face and your hair is looking very beautiful. Look forward to more updates.

Once again, thank you everyone.

MyNameIsCiara, this is a detailed version of my regimen I posted a while back, brace yourself, its long:

1.I self relax every 8 weeks using the 'half-half' method (relax the front first, wash it out, and then relax the back, thus both get equal straightening time). I use the no-lye Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer. Okay, to detangle I use motions nourish leavein conditioner. I then section the hair to set it. I spray lots of this leave in conditioner on each section I roll. I also add Fantasia IC hair Polisher to each section before putting the rollers in, its a serum just like Keracare silken seal. This gives the hair a natural shine and light texture when it is dry. I sit under the hooded dryer (using large/medium magnetic rollers with pins) for 1 and a half hours. I then use a wide tooth comb to comb out the curls. By this time the hair should be light and fluffy. The next step is to spray a little bit of the Lusters Pink Glossifier to the hair and wrap it with a vent brush, covering it with a silk scarf overnight or for at least a few hours. I apply the spray only when needed. When I take my hair down from the wrap in the morning, I dont comb it throughout the day, you loose more hair than necessary that way. The only time I comb it is to wrap it back at night with a WIDE TOOTH COMB and vent brush. Some nights I rollerset with sponge rollers.

2. Ok, I wash my hair only once every 2 weeks, mainly due to time constraints (university student) and my hair drying out if I wash it more often than that. 2 weeks after my relaxer, do a pre-treatment shampoo with hot oil for 3 minutes to 1 hour. I always detangle first with a wide tooth comb. I braid my hair in six loose sections and wash my hair in the shower using motions lavish shampoo, I am careful not to manipulate my hair too much because I have had episodes where my hair has matted together. I then get out of the shower and add motions mositure plus conditioner to each braid. I put on a plastic cap and go under the steamer for about 15 minutes. After such time I go back in the shower and wash the conditioner out of each section. I then get out of the shower, spray it with leavein conditioner (motions) and comb through with a big comb. The next step is to roller set using the fantasia product I mentioned earlier. When the set is dry I pin curl using hair pins. I tye it down at night and spary it when necessary. This is my protective style that I have for two weeks, I only take it down when I am going somewhere special.

3. After the next 2 weeks, my rountine is the same except for the fact that I do a treatment with motions CPR. 2 weeks later I wash again with the motions lavish conditioner as before.

Hope this information helps, if theres anything you dont understand just let me know.

Back