Relationship Taboo: Has Anyone Left Their So For Their So's Best Friend Or Brother?

Men are some shady disloyal creatures.

I dated this one guy recently (like all summer) and now his best friend, and godfather to his daughter, is coming at me hard. Like super hard. If I wanted to I know I could get a rang outa him in 6 months.

I'm not into black guys like that but I am going to spend Christmas with him. Hope his best friend doesnt find out......well then again, it's not like I care if he does...

however, I'm not giving up my Real Estate boo for ANYONE. NEVER.

I did. Original bf was jealous but eventually got over it. Original bf was a short relationship but the best friend and I lasted for a notable amount of time. I think that has to do with him getting over it.

Since when?

I dated this one guy recently (like all summer) and now his best friend, and godfather to his daughter, is coming at me hard. Like super hard. If I wanted to I know I could get a rang outa him in 6 months.

I'm not into black guys like that but I am going to spend Christmas with him. Hope his best friend doesnt find out......well then again, it's not like I care if he does...

In my heaux life i talked to two roommates. We weren't exclusive so I didn't see the problem. I blamed it on my Gma death and started crying when one dude tried to get mad. I didn't curr.

Dude was good in the sack but he was on bipolar. I chopped up the amazing sex to the fact he was bat crazy lol. His roommate was an intellectual that I'd know since we were elementary kids.

Man I miss those days lol. So carefree and absolutely stupid lol.

If you met him from original dude there is no doubt that his friend already knows or he is the resident hater of the group (like Bill Belamy character in Love Jones). Either way you'll be viewed as the pass around once they decide to forgive and both move on from you.

Now there are exceptions. You moved away and end up dating his line brother or cousin you never met cause they call him Blue and you met him as Robert but this isn't one of them.

Go for it.

Most men don't consider their boys' girls off limits. If they like what they see, and they want the girl, that loyalty goes out of the window. Most will sit back and wait on the relationship to crumble, and some will get in their boy's head to encourage it only to swoop in when it ends.

That's the difference between men and women. A man will go after everything he wants in life without a care about whose feelings are hurt behind it. Women are loyal and go through life trying not to step on too many toes. In the end most women end up settling for much less than they wanted... But hey, they kept everyone else happy right?

Blood brothers are off limits for me but if a guy's friend is a better match for me and he pursues, I'd give him a chance. I have nothing to lose in that situation. He gets vetted like any other man. These days my loyalty has to be earned. No ring means I'm always up for grabs.

The same people we sacrifice for and work so hard to appease can't do anything to save us from our ultimate end. The same people side-eyeing your life choices and calling you a heaux aren't paying your bills or keeping your bed warm. Look back a few centuries and you'd see that our female ancestors were savages. Women these days are nice and accommodating in romance and relationships. You'd be shocked at the stuff your great-great grandmothers used to do and get away with.

And who cares what his broke, dusty circle of friends think?

Go for it.

Most men don't consider their boys' girls off limits. If they like what they see, and they want the girl, that loyalty goes out of the window. Most will sit back and wait on the relationship to crumble, and some will get in their boy's head to encourage it only to swoop in when it ends.

That's the difference between men and women. A man will go after everything he wants in life without a care about whose feelings are hurt behind it. Women are loyal and go through life trying not to step on too many toes. In the end most women end up settling for much less than they wanted... But hey, they kept everyone else happy right?

Blood brothers are off limits for me but if a guy's friend is a better match for me and he pursues, I'd give him a chance. I have nothing to lose in that situation. He gets vetted like any other man. These days my loyalty has to be earned. No ring means I'm always up for grabs.

The same people we sacrifice for and work so hard to appease can't do anything to save us from our ultimate end. The same people side-eyeing your life choices and calling you a heaux aren't paying your bills or keeping your bed warm. Look back a few centuries and you'd see that our female ancestors were savages. Women these days are nice and accommodating in romance and relationships. You'd be shocked at the stuff your great-great grandmothers used to do and get away with.

And who cares what his broke, dusty circle of friends think?

Truth.com

And this is the friend with stacks. His bday is on xmas, I got him a monogrammed money clip.

I'm petty Betty, I don't care :lachen:

Don't date relatives, too messy and the family will forever side eye you. I believe in getting real good with the family.
I wouldn't move like that cause you risk being known as the pass around chick in the circle of friends. Respect my name.

See I don't care.

My uncle married his best friend's girl and they've been married 16 years. My family loves her.

Nah but I could've if I wanted, every single one of my ex fiancés best friends came at me after we broke up but they were just as no good as he was.

The guy that was going to be his best man straight up told me he had always loved me, boy bye. Men are very unloyal.

Yeah they're beefing.

My boo says he doesn't care.

Back