Relationship Scenario: Investment or Scam

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Jacked from the internets. I keep reading this with my face screwed up because $300 is such a one trip to the ATM dollar amount to be asking somebody for as a business investment. I get that my view may be skewed but this just seems janky, shady, and other words that end in "y". The only things I can think of that would need $300 seed money is girl scout cookies or some kind of MLM scheme.

1602535862461.png

If your spouse/significant other asked you for $300 to invest in their business. What would be your response? 00

While I think it depends on the person...

Ive had to tell a friend that she needs to stop trying to get me to join her “business ventures”. It’s “gifts” and you “bring in two people” to guarantee your payout. Last week i had to tell her, the recent venture is a flat out pyramid scheme. FYI, everything that I mentioned is separate. I say all that to say, when it sounds too good to be true, I don’t want no involvement.

It could be that he's asking a bunch of people for that amount instead of just one person if the amount he needs is actually more. Other than that, I got nothing. :lachen:

I don’t ask for money so it’s a turnoff when men do. Perhaps if we were married but I’ve not been married so I can’t honestly say how I’d react.

Back