Registry Contest & More!

Kneechay

Hey ladies,
So as you guys know, my stylist and good friend Tinnell's getting married and I'm helping her with several aspects of her upcoming wedding. I'm excited about the event and recently, they just entered into a Crate & Barrel Registry contest. Can you guys please help by voting for them in this contest? They're trying to use it to increase their budget so they can invite more people to their special day and make it more fun. Click here to get linked to vote and you can check out their wedding blog I made. It's the latest entry.

Also, I wanted to encourage you newly engaged ladies (congrats by the way), to join the contest and other wedding contests out there. There's so many so don't give up, apply for them all!

I moonlight as a designer on the weekends, lol and after being asked to be a part of a planning firm in Houston, I've been researching and designing my butt off. I've made invites, save the dates, sites, you name it. It's my release from a stressful day at work. Its a hobby. If any of you guys need help or advice, just let me know, I'd love to help.

I want to start a thread to throw out ideas on beautiful invite designs. I'll start it now.

Voted! :yep: Did you design their site? You gots skills! :yep:

YAY! Thanks to you beautiful ladies! Yes I made their site. It's not usually the kind of site I make, so it wasn't as difficult. This was a wordpress blog style, so I just designed aspects and let WP do it's thing in terms of content management. Thanks soo much, Naija!

I voted. But omg... that site is gorgeous. It literally brought me to near-tears... lol.
I'm such a softy when it comes to love.

Back