Regimen Rave --First Time!

Transformer

Natural for over 20 years. Condition of hair tends to be very dry due to box hair coloring. Past routine is to use box color, deep condition, rollerset or wash and go with self-forming curly spirals.

Bolded items were first time use items in normal process

This Time: Shampoo: Theratin (Nexxus) Used Colora Creme Henna Natural, Deep Conditioned with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, Applied Giovanni Direct-Leave In followed by small amonts of Sabino Moisture Block.After rollersetting applied usual mixture of half coconut oil/castor oil.

Bottom Line: Didn't lose a strand throughtout the entire process. Henna strenthen the strands and Sabino Moisture Block made them very smooth and frizz free.

Question: How often should I use the henna for conditioning?

Natural for over 20 years. Condition of hair tends to be very dry due to box hair coloring. Past routine is to use box color, deep condition, rollerset or wash and go with self-forming curly spirals.

Bolded items were first time use items in normal process

This Time: Shampoo: Theratin (Nexxus) Used Colora Creme Henna Natural, Deep Conditioned with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, Applied Giovanni Direct-Leave In followed by small amonts of Sabino Moisture Block.After rollersetting applied usual mixture of half coconut oil/castor oil.

Bottom Line: Didn't lose a strand throughtout the entire process. Henna strenthen the strands and Sabino Moisture Block made them very smooth and frizz free.

Question: How often should I use the henna for conditioning?

Congrats on the winning regimen! Wow, natural for over 20 years.....this is just AWESOME!

Never used henna, so I can't comment on that, but I am so wanting to try the coloura henna creme in the black color though.

Back