Regimen help please! HE LTR??

chelseatiara

Ok so ive decided that i need to be more responsible with my money and stop being a pj. So far ive been doing great and only bought 1 conditioner this month (my suave almond and shea butter). As far as a regimen goes i just do whatever i feel needs to be done at the moment and if im bored an at home i will probably deep condition my hair at a moments notice. :look: but anyhoo i would love to stick with one line. i was wondering if i could make a safe gambling and start using the Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Line? have many of you ladies tried this? ive heard great things about the leave in and really want to try it even though it's hard to find. (not really but most shipping is $$$) any input is great even if you suggest another line.

Some things to consider:
Im relaxed, APL, about 3 days post. I stretch 2-3 months. I flat iron maybe twice a week. I like to cowash with suave and deep condition at least once a week. The relaxer I use is Africa's Best Regular No-Lye Dual Conditioning Relaxer System. I also like to seal and baggy with One 'N Only Argan Oil and African Pride
Olive Miracle Hair, Scalp & Skin Oil maximum strength growth oil. Thank in Advance!

I am relaxed...I use the Herbal essence long term relationship leave in conditioner...It works very well.. I wash, deep condition, and use porosity control, then I apply it liberally to my hair in sections, detangle and go under my hooded dryer. Hope this helps..

Back