Refresh?

Right above the web address, you should see a sheet of paper with two arrows on it (underneath file, edit, etc.). That's the 'refresh' icon.

It is not on the forum... so if you are looking there don't. It is rite above the web address... (where you typed longhaircareforum.com). Look at the toolbar up there.

Yeah, I see what you're talking about. However,I only see FILE, EDIT, MAIL, COMMUNITY,...but, I don't have "VIEW"! I know you are tired of me, so it's no big deal. I'll just keep it as it is. Thanks a lot!

I'm not tired girl... i'm just trying to figure out what you have on your screen that i don't. So you don't have a "X" icon up there? If you do, the refresh page should be rite next to it.
If not, click on help and type in "refresh". That's your last shot.

I hate to say... but, I don't even know!!! (Don't laugh) I am not "that" slow ya'll!REALLY!!!! Just work with me...thanks!

Happyyogi, you said you're Optimized. I think you have AOL 9.0. To refresh the page look up at the toolbar where you entered this URL. Next to it there is a half circle with an arrow on the end. Click on that. It's your refresh button. It's also next to the red X.

You can also hit the "F5" key
smile.gif

Thank you ladies! That was it!!! Thanks Caramelhonee also for trying to help me. I was thinking, "Dang, am I THAT slow?!". I thought I was overlooking it! Once again, thank you all.

Back