Redken Time Reset

HeChangedMyName

I keep looking at the add over to the side there>>>>>>>>>>>> and I finally bit. I clicked it to learn more about this Redken Time Reset.

I'm looking and OMG!!! it is like every good product in one. ceramides, porosity control, cationics(CHI) Has anyone tried it yet? I want a free sample first But it looks like it may be the end of all hair product. lol. . . . .at least until a new one comes out. Here is the link to the shampoo, I've added the ingredents list as posted from the site.

http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/time-reset/time-reset-shampoo

INTRA-CYLANE®
Helps even porosity by fi lling in gaps on the cuticle layer while also plumping fi ne or thin strands and providing structural reinforcement for improved resilience
PEPTIDES & CERAMIDE
Help strengthen the fi ber and provide targeted repair to
weakened or fragile areas
GREEN TEA
Helps neutralize free radicals with antioxidant support
CAMELLIA OIL
Rebalances moisture, softens wiry strands, and imparts lustrous brilliant shine
CATIONIC UV FILTER
Provides progressive protection against age-accelerating environmental aggressors such as UV rays
*Plus Redken Haircare's exclusive interbond conditioning system.

Why It Works

Delivers nourishing lipids to the hair, helping to replenish this ultra-fine coating so hair can regain its brilliance and retain moisture.

I purchased the Treatment (time reset , youth revitalizer) I will try it on sunday or monday. Hope I like it. I have way too many DC's.

In reference to the Revitalizer not the regular conditioner....

I bought it, tried it and loved it.....It's the type of condish that you can tell upon first applying it that it is going to be pretty good...I left it on about 30 minutes and after rinsing - I thought I would need to apply a moisturizing dc (not necessary) I was able to detangle seamlessly. The results after rollersetting was shiny, strong, moisturized hair with a lot of body...

I bought the shampoo but I did not try it...will probably try it next go 'round...

Last edited:
In reference to the Revitalizer not the regular conditioner....

I bought it, tried it and loved it.....It's the type of condish that you can tell upon first applying it that it is going to be pretty good...I left it on about 30 minutes and after rinsing - I thought I would need to apply a moisturizing dc (not necessary) I was able to detangle seamlessly. The results after rollersetting was shiny, strong, moisturized hair with a lot of body...

I bought the shampoo but I did not try it...will probably try it next go 'round...

Thanks for the review! I plan to purchase this soon.

I was in Ulta last night. I saw a small "travel" sized bottle for those who want to try it but avoid plunking down good money for a huge bottle.

BUMP
Is there an ingredient list out there somewhere for the Revitalizer?

EDIT I FOUND IT
water, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, quaternium-87, stearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, behentrominium chloride, amodimethicone, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, candelilla wax, methylparaben, trideceth-6, camellia kissi seed oil, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, hydrolyzed soy protein, cetrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, ppg-5-ceteth-20, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, 2-oleamide-1, 3-octadecanediol, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, lecithin

Last edited:
Back