redken smooth down leave in?

Rapunzel*

i went to a salon in the mall(not aa products) and the cashier persuaded me to buy the leave in. i brought it :blush: but it was 50% off so i ended up paying less than 12 dollars. is this good stuff she said it would be great for my hair texture and it would be more manageable/ soft etc. she said she liked my hair texture.

i want to know if you like it or not. i will sell this on ebay if this is not for me After i brought it i asked her if i could return it if i didnt like it and she said oh all sells are final:rolleyes:

Alot of the women here use it. I brought it at my mall a few days ago, I'm wating to get my maxiglide in the mail before I use it. I've heard a lot of good things about it though! i'll post again when I use mine :-)

Yep. I use this whole line and describe them briefly in my fotki. It works very well. I only use it occasionally though, b/c my cantu leave in is my new fav.

Is this different than the butter treat? (I love that one BTW). :lick: Actually, I love many of Redken's products. I hope you like it. :yep:

lol! that's the same way i tried smooth down for the first time... some GUY at Ulta strongly suggested it after seeing my air-dried hair:ohwell:

i love it! i haven't used the leave-in... (i will be soon...) but i have used the shampoo, condish, and heat-glide heat protectant... it's a good quality line, and i use it exclusively when i wear my hair down to cut back on the frizz...

I got my maxiglide and I tried it! It left my hair smooth and silky after the flat iron! It didn't let me down, I think you will like it as well!

I really like this leave for my winter wash n go's.It doubles as a leave and smoothing DC.I also use it in place of gel.

Back