Redken Free Sample

how are you ladies gon talk about getting free full size sample and not share how did that happened ?! :lol:

I have just seen those lines of products 2day.. never tried them tho

i simply filled out a form on their website awhile ago..hopefully i can get to try it next week. It's supposed to smooth down your hair when you flatiron it & i have about 26 weeks of ng for it!!!

Last edited:
@kitten. There was a redken ad on LHCF. I clicked on it and filled out the info. It was so long ago and I didnt think I would get it.

I like it. I was going to request the normal one that you have (align 12) but I already have the extreme power tame 16 which says it's for coarse and thick hair. I have fine strands so I asked for the light one.

They both work really well. I think the extreme power 16 tames the fly-aways better than the sheer straight 06 but they got my hair really smooth and it wasnt crunchy, it was actually really soft. I didnt have to use a lot either. The extreme is a keeper for me.

I got the power tame 16 yesterday too. They actually sent me a 5oz bottle of this stuff. I have to figure out how to use it. Does it straighten new growth?

i got the power tame 16 too.
i am excited to use it this weekend esp since i am taking my braids out and will be rocking the fro

I must have clicked the link twice! I got another package today :yep: Now I have Straight lissage Align 12 and Power Tame 16. I must have clicked other links, I received Profectiv New Mega Growth Sample too :blush:

I got the Power Tame 16 sample on Wednesday. I signed up for it soooooo long ago that when I saw the box in the mail I was trying so hard to guess what I had bought!

It sure is a big sample.... I'm not planning on straightening for a few weeks so let me know how it works for any of you who try it out...

Back