Redken Curl Wise 14

HeChangedMyName

I got some of this stuff free in the mail yesterday. I'm relaxed but my daughter is natural of course(she's 3) so has anyone used it? Any reviews? I've been sick so I plan to try to use it this weekend on both our hair just to see what it does.

I got this in the mail yesterday, too. I was planning to try it on my son, who is a mix of 2 and 3. I'll report back when I do.

Dang, how are y'all receiving all this good stuff in the mail? I need to get on the list! :)

If I recall, there was a banner up there^ one day and I clicked it to register for a chance to win a free sample. This looks like a full size bottle to me though.

I used this today and I'm now waiting for my wash and go to dry. So far it looks really nice.

Last edited:
Not sure which ones I have now, they are in the stash closet. I know one of them is this product. I received 3 bottles of 3 diff products from them so far. Don't know why so many.....I will have to remember to try it out, thanks for this reminder.

I used it on my 2 year-old son this morning, and I really liked it for his hair. It really tamed his hair without adding too much weight or waxiness. Maybe he won't look like a wild man when I pick him up from school LOL.

I put a bit on a section of my DD hair this evening and it didn't really look any different than the rest of her hair. :( Her hair did somehow feel less bulky though in that section, like it does something to thin the hair out. i dunno. I still plan to try it on my relaxed hair.

I recieved mine in the mail the other day, I gave it to my mom since she's transitioning. I don't think she used it yet. I'll report back

I got one too! I love it so far!! It smells sooo good and I wasnt expecting something that big, I was expecting maybe something the size of a ketchup packet.

I didn't even remember signing up for the sample, but I received the Redken Curl Wise 14 last week. My hair has improved since going mostly cone-free, so I have not tried it on my own hair. However, I tried it on my son's hair today, and it is horrible. His hair is crunchy and hard, and feels dry. It's like using gel, only worse because it has no hold. And it did a most bizarre thing to his afro... as the day went on, the individual tiny curls started coming out, kind of like little spiral spikes. :nono:

I got one today, it is Redken Ringlet 07.......I love free! Will try it out tonight. I'll post what I think later.

I have only tried the Ringlet 07, and WOW :grin: I really love it! I probably won't be getting anymore because I am heavy handed, and I am not willing to pay it's full price :blush: I love free, and my regulars are just fine......if I see some hanging around a clearance rack, I'll stock up, but for now, I have to just love it while it lasts.....:yep:

It sounds like a good product. I'm relaxed but I got some for my daughter. She's natural. I hope it works well for her.

I use Redken Curl refiner as a defrizz and Redken ringlet curl perfector 07 for DD and DH. I LOVE it!!! DH is somewhere in the 3's and DD is I think in the 2's. It tames my hubby's WILD frizz like no other. DD's too. It's expensive but I will ALWAYS use this on them. My DH doesn't leave the house looking like he just rolled aroundin bed for hours anymore :lachen:

I've used it on me too and I like it for me as well. I was looking for something for my WNG so I wouldn't have to use gel. I think I'll try out 14 and see how it works.

Back