Redken All Soft Conditioner And Shampoo?

greenmetro99

Hello ladies, I was watching a GlamTwins video on youtube and their hair is so pretty. I see that one of the twins uses the Redken All Soft Conditioner and shampoo.
Has anyone ever tried this Redken All Soft Conditioner and shampoo? If so what are the results ? and are you relaxed or natural? I'm about 10 months post relaxer. Can the conditioner be used weekly to deep condition?

@greenmetro99

I am natural. I have used the conditioner not the shampoo. My hair was very soft and moisturized. This line actually has a mask for deep treatment purposes. Though there are plenty of people here that use rinse outs as deep conditioners I personally would not suggest it. I have not used the mask so I'm no help there. You would probably get more answers if you posed your question in the relaxed or transitioning threads too.

@greenmetro99

I am natural. I have used the conditioner not the shampoo. My hair was very soft and moisturized. This line actually has a mask for deep treatment purposes. Though there are plenty of people here that use rinse outs as deep conditioners I personally would not suggest it. I have not used the mask so I'm no help there. You would probably get more answers if you posed your question in the relaxed or transitioning threads too.

Thank you. I will go to the transitioning threads

I found the shampoo too harsh, and skipped the conditioner because I used the mask. I loved the mask, but mainly when I was getting ready to straighten my hair due to it having cones in it. I'm natural.

I get compliments all the time my hair is healthy Ive been using all soft shampoo and conditioner for years. I am relaxed i would not use the conditioner to deep conditioning the shampoo is more more moisturizing than the conditioner. I occasionally use all soft heavy cream to deep condition

Thank you @Napp, that and the other comments seals it for me. I'm at an age/stage where I'll avoid sth based on 2 or 3 negative reviews, even if it has 100 positive reviews.

I used the conditioner when I was relaxed and I loved it. Now that I'm natural I don't like it so much.

Redken real control DC ( the purple one) is good though

I am currently using them and they are amazing for my hair. I generally love Redken's products as they rarely disappoint and they always deliver. I bought them because of the glamtwinz as well lol (Kelsey's straight hair routine)

The shampoo cleansed my hair without stripping and the conditioner softned my hair and made detangling easier. I loved the conditioner but to me the shampoo is a true winner because it cleansed my hair so well without drying my hair out.
They didn't weigh down my hair when I flat ironed and it was silky smooth. I am loving the results and I will def stock next Black Friday for the big bottles at Ulta.

At first they were okay but after a few uses I feel the same way about them as @Napp. They really did nothing for my hair. My hair felt rough afterwards and I didn't get any slip from the deep conditioner. Now the Redkin Extreme Build DC (protein/strenthening) worked like a charm on my hair.

Back