Red palm oil

kim

I know there are threads on this but the search function is not working for me. If you use this can you give me some feedback on it. Thanks

Do you mean Red Palm Butter? There's been discussions on that. You can even go to google and do a search and find some LHCF discussions that pull up on that. But, I've tried Red Palm Butter and gave it away because the color rubbed off on my hands and clothes:nono:.

I know exactly what you mean about the search feature!!! I've been trying to search this as well and failed every time. I'm subscribing and off to look up the above links!

ETA - the above link fails for me. Anybody else?

I think the link fails because the system only holds the search ID for a certain amount of time.

Have ya'll that are having problems with the search checked out the Search Sticky at the top of the forum? It has lots of tips and tricks on how to best search the forum - including using google to search, which never fails! :yep:

I think the link fails because the system only holds the search ID for a certain amount of time.

Have ya'll that are having problems with the search checked out the Search Sticky at the top of the forum? It has lots of tips and tricks on how to best search the forum - including using google to search, which never fails! :yep:[/

Thanks, using google worked!

sorry, i didn't know a search thread could expire! thanks, justkiya...

but really, it is good to read the tutorials and learn how to use the search feature. I thought it didn't work at first, but the thing is....when you just type something in the box, it takes the computer a looooong time to search through the thousands of posts; that is why people get the blank screen.

when you do an advanced search and ask the search engine to look at the title of the threads only and not each post, it is more efficient and MUCH faster.

Yeah, thanks, I didn't think about using google. When I search Red Palm Oil, I think the problem is that each of the words are too short for the search feature to do anything with.

I have used it. I purchased mine at www.agbangakarite.com. I love it. It is really moisturizing. I have used it to oil my scalp and to dress my hair for bed. I have also added some to my deep conditioner. It is the main ingredient in the Ojon product line. I also love the virgin palm kernel oil as well.I use the red palm oil on my hair and scalp and the virgin palm kernel oil on my hair,scalp and skin too. Fabulous stuff.

Back