red palm butter

neenee280

:wallbash:*I TRIED TO SEARCH...JUST GOT THE WHITE SCREEN*:wallbash:

Is it good for relaxed hair?

Does it smell good?

Where can I get it?

I would like to read some testimonies on it but the search function is not working...grrrr!

I'd like to know too!! I got a jar at Whole Foods in the oil isle...its orangish colored. Sereca uses this, she should be able to help us :yep:

:wallbash:*I TRIED TO SEARCH...JUST GOT THE WHITE SCREEN*:wallbash:

Is it good for relaxed hair?

Does it smell good?

Where can I get it?

I would like to read some testimonies on it but the search function is not working...grrrr!

======

I love those cats ... :grin: :yep:... soooooooo CUTE

I have some I ordered online. The whole foods by me doesn't sell it:perplexed
I have used it very lightly after a rollerset and it made my hair buttery soft and I didn't need to moisturize for a good 5 days I swear.I love it, but it can be messy. Mine does bleed and will stain pillowcases, scarves, etc. I mainly will mix into a prepoo or a dc. I have mixed it with avocado butter and it didn't bleed as much. HTH

======

I love those cats ... :grin: :yep:... soooooooo CUTE

Okay, this is totally off topic but...

WOW LadyZ!! You look beautiful and you're a grandmother? Black really does not crack!!! You make me proud!!! :D

We will now continue with our regularly scheduled post:

Thanks for the thread. I just purchased an Ojon revitalizing mist and it has palm oil in it. I have been meaning to buy some of my own and I really didn't know where it was sold. That's what actually drew me to this thread! :D

NeeNee, I bumped one of the the threads that Sareca was kind enough to compile up. So hopefully reading through that will help some.

I have some I ordered online. The whole foods by me doesn't sell it:perplexed
I have used it very lightly after a rollerset and it made my hair buttery soft and I didn't need to moisturize for a good 5 days I swear.I love it, but it can be messy. Mine does bleed and will stain pillowcases, scarves, etc. I mainly will mix into a prepoo or a dc. I have mixed it with avocado butter and it didn't bleed as much. HTH

At the Philly meetup last night, Carrie and I talked about that. But your hair felt moist for 5 days?! That is GREAT!

Okay, this is totally off topic but...

WOW LadyZ!! You look beautiful and you're a grandmother? Black really does not crack!!! You make me proud!!! :D

We will now continue with our regularly scheduled post:

Thanks for the thread. I just purchased an Ojon revitalizing mist and it has palm oil in it. I have been meaning to buy some of my own and I really didn't know where it was sold. That's what actually drew me to this thread! :D

Ojon is really good and I love the smell. Thanks for bumping that thread too. Y'all look out all the time!:drunk:

I've used the oil, but I stopped using it because of the orangey stains everywhere. All over my bathroom, on my pillow, it was a mess. :perplexed

Sareca
are you still giving out the recipe for the red palm cream? If so would you PM me? I would love to try mixing it

Thanks and your hair looks great:grin:

Back