Recording While Sex

movingforward13

I do what I want...
Plain and simple- I heard a story today that had me a bit alarmed for the young woman and wanted to discuss here.

Say you were coloring with a man in some sort of doggy or cow reverse style so you both can't see each other's faces. So you look at back mid-stroke and find out he is recording you- said he wanted it to share with with you but didn't tell you because he didn't want you to be self conscious. This is a serious relationship, not a new guy. What's your next move?

No recording devices in the bedroom but mine. He is well aware of them and does not have access to the footage unless I show him. He knows I have him covered so he can handle his business and not worry about all that.

Oh, record me without my permission, we are DONE and I will be sending someone to SEE you.

Video is deleted and we have a discussion about boundaries and permission to do something like this. It sounds extreme but I don't think I would want a man who doesn't understand he cannot do something like this without speaking to me first. *I* need to be ok with it. And after something like this I probably would never be.

That's a big NO from me. I don't trust no ninjas PERIOD!!!!

I have seen one too many a video of dudes recording women that somehow mysteriously end up on the internet. Men have egos, recording women today is the equivalent of collecting panties like they did from back in the day. If he's doing it secretly, it's definitely to show others

With the advent of smart phones, quick access to the internet and social media, a recording ain't simply a recording anymore. He could be live streaming sexing you, in real time, for the world to see. There would be nothing you could do about it. :nono:

Last edited:
This happened to me once. We were doing it in the living room after watching something so both of our phones were on the couch. He was sitting down and I was riding on top facing the opposite direction. I didn't notice him filming at all. We finished and said goodbye. Later the next day I took a screen shot of something to send to someone and the second picture was my big old butt. And I was thinking when tf did I take this picture of my butt? :lachen:So I went to look at it and it was video of us doing it, all this moaning and hollering :flahssssss:So I text him like why tf are you videoing me at all? He immediately called me and apologized and literally said "I must've thought it was my phone." Negro???? :confused: It turns out he opened my camera using the little option on the lock screen of iPhone. I blocked him instantly, but I saved the video :lachen:my butt looks nice lol. Thankfully I didn't have any of my side/rib tattoos back then or else you could identify me pretty easily.

Scary to think about what if it WAS on his phone, but thank goodness it wasn't:bdance:

I would have issues trusting him after that, as I don't believe the self-conscious excuse for a second. That kind of thing is exactly how you end up on the internet. Even if your face isn't showing, you could be shouting each other's names, people could recognize your furniture, tattoos, etc. Nah, not worth it.

I had a guy I was dating ask to record it before and I said hell no!! Then he joked he'd have to hide the cameras then. If I found out I was secretly recorded then it's instantly over! There's no coming back from that. It's a huge breach of trust. Especially if you asked and I said no.
Dang. With that joke I'd look at him like he ain't ish and strut my plump booty on out the crib and out his life lol

Video is deleted and we have a discussion about boundaries and permission to do something like this. It sounds extreme but I don't think I would want a man who doesn't understand he cannot do something like this without speaking to me first. *I* need to be ok with it. And after something like this I probably would never be.
I would have it deleted, then break up with him. I would never trust that person ever again.

That's a big NO from me. I don't trust no ninjas PERIOD!!!!

I have seen one too many a video of dudes recording women that somehow mysteriously end up on the internet. Men have egos, recording women today is the equivalent of collecting panties like they did from back in the day. If he's doing it secretly, it's definitely to show others

With the advent of smart phones, quick access to the internet and social media, a recording ain't simply a recording anymore. He could be live streaming sexing you, in real time, for the world to see. There would be nothing you could do about it. :nono:
I'm never having sex again!

He trifling and someone would off him. He nasty as heck. He said, "box smell like tilapia and he still ate it." He a nasty bastard all the way around.

giphy.gif

Back