Recommendations

Right now I use mane n tail, but they have protein in them-it's the deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and then I use redken smooth down butter treat.....but I'm relaxed......I haven't really found nothing I like yet......

That's a hard question to answer since we usually need certain things out of a shampoo and conditioner. I still haven't found that perfect shampoo (smells good, doesn't tangle my hair, doesn't leave it feeling stripped) and I have been looking for a year.

Currently I do ACV rinses and use a lot of different conditioners depending on whether I'm cowashing or deep conditioning. I have heard good things about Keracare for the most part though.

I'm looking for a real good moisturizer that provides thickness. I'm currently relaxed. Keracare S/C was leaving my hair soft, but for whatever reason, it seems as though it's more watered down. I guess this maybe the last placed purchased.

Kenra makes fabulous conditioners. Kenra MC, Kenra Platinum Shea Butter Reconstructor, Kenra Platinum Mango Butter Moisturizer.... :lick:

Paul Mitchell Super Charged is a great dc too :yep:

I have to say I ride hard for Kera Care especially my Humecto....I don't use any shampoo anymore, only when I go the shop and my stylist shampoo's my hair. At home I use the Humecto and have for a while now. I used to use Nexxus Humectress back in High School, and actually purchased a bottle recently b/c they were out of Humecto...Well for me, it did nothing that my Humecto does for me and I will not be repurchasing it. I am however going to try the Kenra I've heard nothing but good things about this and PM Supercharged just found them locally at the WalMart Style and Smart Salon for the low low.

Last edited:
Back