Recommendations For Products That Block Out Humidity?

Lady Esquire

I tried my very first spiral set this week, inspired by Prospurr4's fotki tutorial. Did not feel like spending on flexi rods or curlformers. Since she got great results w/regular magnetic rollers, I tried her method.

Washed as normal. Applied Lacio Lacio leave-in, w/CHI Silk Infusion. Airdried. Set came out beautifully, w/soft and bouncy spiral curls. :gorgeous:

However, it only lasted two days. Once it rained, I woke up on day 3 looking a Q-Tip :lol: ....nothing but frizz. :sad:

Any recommendations for products that help block out humidity? A lot of ladies talk about Aveda Anti-Humectant. Any others?

I have used the aveda stuff on my edges before and I liked it alot. It smells good too. Another thing you can try is right after your hair is dry, run a little anti frizz cream down each curl. You don't need much just a little bit. The loreal natures therapy frizz cream is good. I also think Mizani had a humidity blocking oil sheen

However, it only lasted two days. Once it rained, I woke up on day 3 looking a Q-Tip :lol: ....nothing but frizz. :sad:

Any recommendations for products that help block out humidity? A lot of ladies talk about Aveda Anti-Humectant. Any others?

I'm having this same problem with my rollersets! This thread is right on time!

Theres a big thread about Sabino moisture block alot of ppl like it JLove74 really likes it and she's a natural I saw her hair it looks really great! As soon as my broke student a$$ gets some money imma get some:lachen:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227115

I missed this thread!!!

I'm not supposed to be buying anything for another 15 days....:blush:...but I NEED something to combat my frizzies, because my hair don't look worf a quawta after 2 days!! :nono:
I'm traveling next week, and I can't be looking a hot mess.....

I have a feeling that I'm about to become a BuyNothingChallenge dropout!!!! :look:

**clicking on the Sabino Moisture Block thread**

Thanks for all of the recommendations, ladies.

Theres a big thread about Sabino moisture block alot of ppl like it JLove74 really likes it and she's a natural I saw her hair it looks really great! As soon as my broke student a$$ gets some money imma get some:lachen:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227115

Thanks for posting the link to the thread. I'll read it for some more recommendations. I love :love: JLove's hair. She has some serious shine and it is so silky. :yep:

Another thing you can try is right after your hair is dry, run a little anti frizz cream down each curl. You don't need much just a little bit. The loreal natures therapy frizz cream is good. I also think Mizani had a humidity blocking oil sheen

Thanks for the tip, Gym. I have some Fantasia anti-frizz here, that I failed to use when I set my hair this last time. I'll use it for my next set, and incorporated your tip.

Back